HSC 05 - Memorabilia. (1 Viewer)

lala2

Banned
HSC
I took back my exam papers, but not any string or my student 'card' (it was just a piece of paper for me), and I'm binding all my summaries together and stick it in a corner of my room to say that 'I've done the HSC!'. I've thrown my notes out--but my precious summaries no, cos I spent hours on them sifting through my notes and typing down what was necessary to remember.

a8o

HSC
i might just put my notes an everything in abox and put it all under my bed.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
hehehe me toooo! i've collected 5 pieces now,... :D

bridgett

betty's bitch
HSC
the last day of school some boys stole a crate of tennis balls from the PE storeroom and handed them out to yr12 ... im plannin on hanging my number up too

dimsims

HSC
we are having a ritualistic bonfire where everything i have from the hsc is going in ...even the excel books i bought for like 20 buck. The only problems is the fire restrictions but meh, what ya gunna do? Our school made a dvd with our year 7 pictures and year 12 pictures on it and palyed it at graduation. It also had pictures next to the photos to sum up our lives; for example the guy who had a car accident bending over to pick up a can of coke got the picture of a car crash, the ballerinas got a ballerina. Although they didn't put the picture of a barbie near the barbie's at my school. they might of cried.

What would you think of people who wore shirts that said "barbie" on the front and "it's called jealousy" on the back?

DeepDarkRose

HSC
i have some of the string :) and my student number... i also randomly have two of the booklets from last year's first english paper... didn't do that test, but could almost pass it off as a 2005 one. the *buff* coloured booklets were taken *OUT* of the exam room! *shock horror*

Tingaling

HSC
i took the exam papers, but its in a pile of something somewhere in my room.

VQ

HSC
Hua...reading this, I have to particular memorabilia of the HSC...*regret* should sneak the strings or the student ID, should show it to my grandchildren someday...Won't keep the qs paper anyway, they only bring nightmares back...

But for the HSC year, I had several of memorabilia, at least enuff to show to my grandchildren one day: a ring we gonna hav on the graduation, the medal of graduation, a yearbook...and pictures...others? I got my first friendship diary...

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
By the time our kids sit for the HSC, our exams (2005 HSC) will be the first exam in the success books which would include a collection of 25 yrs or so worth of exams (prolly just the maths ones)

2005....................all the way to

haha that would be funny!..I guess!

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
fuck taking anything from the HSC. im burning all my papers/notes etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)