HSC 2007 PERFORMANCE: For those who have done it (1 Viewer)

goldenphoenix1

HSC
had mine today
examiners were friendly...elimated all nerves
I know one of the people in my class went shit-house
stops, stuff-ups the lot
overall
quick and painless
like a needle

Music is such a weird subject...i don't treat it like any other 2 unit class...i treat it like a study sometimes and like religion other times

champo14

HSC
Yes I am done. Th examiners weren't scary, not that I expected them to be, but I just wish I knew how I went. I thought I played pretty well, but muffed the sight singing, which is tres irritating because I usually get 5/5. Ah well.

Does anyone know when they tell you who got nominated for encore?

lil dynamyt

HSC
I did mine today as well.

It all went well so im very pleased with myself...cant wait for the results!

jason21

HSC
just did mine and it was good, better than trials. However, i thought the reverb was up a bit loud and i think that affected my performance. People standing outside said it sounded good though so maybe it was just me :p

ryuuj

HSC
Hey
I did mine a while back..
The examiners seemed rather tired, but generally cheery. I felt rather comfortable playing and almost forgot where I was half way through my 3rd piece which was rather funny.
Just a random note: As I went over to sit down at the piano, I realised that my kilt had undone itself on the inside so it looked like I had a kilt with a ... triangle sticking out the bottom or something... haha. So when they gave me time to rehearse, I just... played piano with one hand while trying to fix my kilt with the other...

._.;;; that was interesting *laughs*

Ignoring the minor errors I made, It went well :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)