• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

HSC 2016 Maths Marathon (archive) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
Re: HSC 2016 2U Marathon

Ohkay I redid it with the same question you used and got it right :D
Took a while, but I got there in the end lol

leehuan

HSC

Gave that question a bit of thought and here's the hint. It's way easier than it looks.

leehuan

HSC

Your fractions are reciprocated to mine, so somewhere one of us went wrong. But I could've sworn mine is all good.

Drsoccerball

HSC

I think it's time to explain the burning lady rule. So what happened is on that day we had assembly and there were these dancing people. Just as the show opens the lady puts a ball of flames into her mouth and she screws up and it catches her face on fire... So she was alright afterwards but ojn that day we learnt that rule. And it made sense to call it the burning lady rule as the ladies standing and then she falls because shes on fire to put it out.

When she's standing.

When she fell.

And the broken pippet rule happened on the same day that the next year learnt that rule so we can predict the time each year something bad's going to happen lol...

leehuan

HSC

I think it's time to explain the burning lady rule. So what happened is on that day we had assembly and there were these dancing people. Just as the show opens the lady puts a ball of flames into her mouth and she screws up and it catches her face on fire... So she was alright afterwards but ojn that day we learnt that rule. And it made sense to call it the burning lady rule as the ladies standing and then she falls because shes on fire to put it out.

When she's standing.

When she fell.

And the broken pippet rule happened on the same day that the next year learnt that rule so we can predict the time each year something bad's going to happen lol...
This made no sense

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC

what day was it specifically lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)