HSC 2017 MX2 Integration Marathon (archive) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: HSC 2017 MX2 Integration Marathon

This does not belong here.
Post in question has been moved to
http://community.boredofstudies.org...880/extracurricular-integration-marathon.html

Just a reminder to all users, that all integrals and integration techniques should be within the scope of the syllabus.

Please post in the Extracurricular Forum, questions beyond the scope of the forum; OR if they are Q16 material post in the ADVANCED 2017 Marathon (which has recently been stickied for easy access)

Thanks

Drsoccerball

HSC

Post in question has been moved to
http://community.boredofstudies.org...880/extracurricular-integration-marathon.html

Just a reminder to all users, that all integrals and integration techniques should be within the scope of the syllabus.

Please post in the Extracurricular Forum, questions beyond the scope of the forum; OR if they are Q16 material post in the ADVANCED 2017 Marathon (which has recently been stickied for easy access)

Thanks
Dan hard at work ;) Keep it up lad

InteGrand

HSC
N/A

Why was it so poorly done in the Putnam? I thought the integral would have been relatively famous (and not that difficult either). Or were a lot of people scared off by it being A5?

Last edited:

si2136

HSC
N/A

I heard about the Reverse Quotient Rule before on here, what is it? I can't find anything online

omegadot

HSC
N/A

Why was it so poorly done in the Putnam? I thought the integral would have been relatively famous (and not that difficult either). Or were a lot of people scared off by it being A5?

BenHowe

HSC
Uni Grad

I don't even know when that rule applies... Just thinking about all the reasons you could justify it (that I know of)

Last edited:

InteGrand

HSC
N/A

I don't even know when that rule applies... Just thinking about all the reasons you could justify it (that I know of)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)