HSC 2morow how is every1 feeling (1 Viewer)

caligem

Uni Dropout
HSC
eeek! I only had 2day 2 study (apart from a coupla days crammed in here and there) coz i had business yestaday...and im screwed. I remember the formulas. I know about macroecomic policies. I vaguely understand the balance of payments. I can list the economic issues. that is about the extent of my knowledge, and though i have tried to learn about china's economy, all i remember is 9.5% economic growth and an insolvent banking system...eeek! i plan on crying all over my exam paper til they let me leave...

....and then....YAY! No more HSC! YAY!

kouklitsa

caligem said:
eeek! I only had 2day 2 study (apart from a coupla days crammed in here and there) coz i had business yestaday...and im screwed. I remember the formulas. I know about macroecomic policies. I vaguely understand the balance of payments. I can list the economic issues. that is about the extent of my knowledge, and though i have tried to learn about china's economy, all i remember is 9.5% economic growth and an insolvent banking system...eeek! i plan on crying all over my exam paper til they let me leave...

....and then....YAY! No more HSC! YAY!

ewww eww plz dont be china... i dont know it well enough.. bring on the CAD.. and how its been affected by globalisation or something, like my trial lol i can do that!

fujiwara.takumi

Project D Racer
HSC
well i hate microeconomic stuff for no apparent reason and now have no case study as i lost my really good one and also started hugging trees.
But i hope to leave about 1.5 to 2hrs after is starts as with most of my exams and also would liek to go in drunk as with the physics exam. (it helps me relax)

Haku

i being playing CS on the net the whole day today. didn;t study, except answer and ask some question on BOS.

nick u play CS online too?

Ollz San

D.E.B
HSC
Panic panic panic

I've been bludging the whole time (since SDD) and now I'm regretting it.

I'm staying up all night aided with heavy metal and a bottle of wine.

Kabeio

k.
HSC
Ollz San said:
Panic panic panic

I've been bludging the whole time (since SDD) and now I'm regretting it.

I'm staying up all night aided with heavy metal and a bottle of wine.
fair enough, but ull be fuked tomoz

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
Drink your problems away.. but change the music please :)

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
Lol, well just to lighten you guys up.

Not sure if you've heard of this one, though my tutor - Ankit (well lol if you go there every Wednesday 4:30...you'll know)

But he said that one economic marker was marking Question 27/28 last year or the year before regarding an essay question on Inflation, and this person practically knew he would fail, and he wrote in the booklet:

"I forgot to study, or couldn't be bothered for economics. But I remember, yesterday when arrived at Liquorland to buy a 6 pack Tooheys beer (since I was planning on getting drunk and probably getting a misadventure) I found that the price of the beer had increased by almost 3 dollars! I was like f*. I'll check out the price again after I finish this exam..."

Lol, and guess what, this guy got 3 marks, just because he defined what inflation meant. So, even if you've think you've bludged the whole week, just try your best...you'll be amazed XD

[Btw this is a true story]

yook

HSC
haha i heard that too.. i went to a leading edge thing..

sometimes i think his stories r bullsh!t but... coz we went to the school confrence and he repeated them "the other day.. i saw a man running up a hill all sweaty"

funny guy but..!

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
I am quietly confident i shall achieve my target of 95+

Ive got my essay plans (Globalisation, E.R, Macro policy, Micro policy)

Also a page of notes on each economic indicator, with its nature and causes, Current trends, and possible policy mix used to affect it, as well as current government action

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
Whoa rafy is gonna kill the eco exam...if he's staying up till 3am XD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)