HSC Advanced Economic Workshop (1 Viewer)

peony

Has anyone possibly past hsc students has been to this workshop and are they any good ?

any insights will be appreciated

Zarathustra

Dasein
The ficticious world of subject, substance, "reaso
HSC
I'm thinking about going to all three workshops - about $400. Its ~$500 for the workshop plus, which gives you all of their resources including: study guide, theory book, work book, model answer, HSC answers, weekly notes, and you can ring them up and ask questions. I've already got the work and theory book - I don't know about the weekly notes - wouldn't they just be summaries of the textbook? I can look up ecos articles and get heaps from school so... it wouldn't be that helpful.
Apparently 3 of the top 10 ecos students went to the workshops.

aditya

HSC
far out took me 10min to figure out hoto quick reply lol...

and the advanced workshop is like 120... u genius... haha jkz, its 120 but not 200, and its only for 1 day... such a rip off...but they must be good,....

me n my friends are splitting the cost of the three workshops

grimreaper

HSC
I'm going to all 3 but I've never been to any before. I'm just hoping that theyre really good....

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
I was thinking of going to all three, but my teacher said he hadn't heard much about the advanced eco workshop, so I'm just going to the revision and exam strategy ones.

ulbnxt

Im actually doing the success package at the moment (weekly tutorials), and have been doing so for a while. let me tell u that these guys know and can pass on way more economics knowledge than any one else. they know absolutely everything there is to economics and have a real distinct and effective way of passing it on to us students. so for any one who hasnt been to a workshop i strongly advise it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)