HSC Advanced English (1 Viewer)

cr5990

HSC
I am seeking a tutor for yr 12 Advanced English along with two of my friends. We attend Penrith High School (selective) and have been achieving average results in the first two assessments and seek to improve our positions vastly and achieve Band 6s. Our prescribed texts are:
Journeys - Coleridge poems
Module A - Hamlet and Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead
Module B - Wuthering Heights
Module C - Frontline
We will be able to adapt to a time which suits you and prefer to meet in Parramatta.
Thanks.

ljoura

HSC
Hi,

I saw your post on Bored of Studies and wanted to know if you were still interested. I live in Carlingford and have my own transport.
I am currently third year university at Macquarie University studying Media and Cultural Studies. I went to Carlingford High School and did English (adv), Ext 1 and Ext 2 with a UAI of 85.1. I regularly came top in English throughout high school. I will be happy to cater to your needs.

I am happy to send you my academic results/resume should you still be interested.

Thanks,

Lucinda

guiuihbuy

HSC
Hi,

Strangely enough I did exactly the same texts as you...
"Journeys - Coleridge poems
Module A - Hamlet and Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead
Module B - Wuthering Heights
Module C - Frontline"

Oh, and I live in Harris Park, a station away from Parramatta. And if you're wondering, I achieved an uai of 96.6 and currently studying journalism and international studies at UTS. If your're interested, feel free to email:
musical_notez44@hotmail.com

Sky-27

HSC
N/A
There is a good English Tutors at Wentworthville coaching centre. If you are interested then I will give you a contact number.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)