HSC Advanced Mathematics Predictions / Thoughts (1 Viewer)

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
For the exam on Monday 26th October

Good luck with the exam Class of 2020, on behalf of us all on BOS!

Share your predictions of what will show up in the exam and thoughts here on how you found it.

Piggy123

HSC
For the exam on Monday 26th October

Good luck with the exam Class of 2020, on behalf of us all on BOS!

Share your predictions of what will show up in the exam and thoughts here on how you found it.

Piggy123

HSC
Thank you! Please forgive me if this request is not allowed, I am new to this site. My sister did the HSC in 2017 and was able to find past trial papers online. This site appears to be gone now. Does anyone have a copy of the Catholic schools Association 2020 Maths Adv and Ext 1 trial and solutions or is this not allowed anymore?

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
Thank you! Please forgive me if this request is not allowed, I am new to this site. My sister did the HSC in 2017 and was able to find past trial papers online. This site appears to be gone now. Does anyone have a copy of the Catholic schools Association 2020 Maths Adv and Ext 1 trial and solutions or is this not allowed anymore?
Posting of the materials on the site is not allowed as it is an infringement of copyright. Companies have in the past contacted BOS about removal of copyrighted materials, so for the ability to keep running the site we ask users to not post these things on the site. You are allowed to share free resources that are not copyrighted on the site

Piggy123

HSC
Posting of the materials on the site is not allowed as it is an infringement of copyright. Companies have in the past contacted BOS about removal of copyrighted materials, so for the ability to keep running the site we ask users to not post these things on the site. You are allowed to share free resources that are not copyrighted on the site
Understood, thank you :)

#RoadTo31Atar

HSC
Don't really know what to expect esp since it's the first year of the new common scale and new syllabus. Overall I would expect an easier exam than normal because of the common marks. Kinda scary tho if NESA messes something up for adv math.

As far as predictions idk if math exams even follow a pattern.

yayamee

HSC
URGENT;
Is harmonic motion, focus, directrix perpendicular distance in our syllabus. people are saying its not but it was in last years hsc test...
pls help

#RoadTo31Atar

HSC
URGENT;
Is harmonic motion, focus, directrix perpendicular distance in our syllabus. people are saying its not but it was in last years hsc test...
pls help
Idk what harmonic motion and the other one are but I remember my teacher saying focus is old syllabus stuff. Last year's HSC is old syllabus btw

jojosiwa123

HSC
omg anyone remember the question asking how much money would be left in the account after 94 withdrawals? one kid in my year sat there and did it 94 times instead of using a formula HAHAH omg poor guy

#RoadTo31Atar

HSC
Did not like that test. I feel like there was not enough medium difficulty questions but too much easy and hard stuff. Also the venn diagram probability question really threw me off since the last time I did it was in Y10 or something and idk if I even got it right which can make me lose a significant chunk. I don't feel like I did well on it so hoping alignment and 1st place help my overall mark tho.

darkgates

HSC
absolutely hated that test 😭 a lot of questions just threw me off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)