HSC and doing house chores? (1 Viewer)

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
Who still does them? To take a break every once and awhile eh? get some fresh air outside while putting up the clothes.

share your thoughts / parent's views.

kfnmpah

HSC
My parents were pretty chilled. I didn't really spend that much time studying, but I used the HSC as an excuse to get out of heaps of stuff.
Mother dearest was like 'whatever' because it was only like a month of me saying "can't, HSC" or "can you pleeeeeease get me a drink, i'm doing my HSC"

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
I still do it (sometimes), but I do it because I see it as an opportunity to clean up and live and study in a clean study environment. Knowing that I've always got clean socks to wear is a good feeling ;) and vacuuming all those little dust balls ><

jamesfirst

HSC
I don't have 'chores'

kinda sounds childish... lol

esraa

HSC
LOLL i love cleaning so yeh still do it, even though my parents are like no dw i'll get your sister to do it. But after HSC i bet they will rely on us! No more "HSC" excuses for anything

M

MichelleV

I think I've done more cleaning than ever.
I find it rather satisfying to have everything be perfect D:

I'll probably give up and become super lazy again after the HSC though :)

AAEldar

Premium Member
HSC
My parents would laugh at me if I tried to use the HSC as an excuse to get out of doing housework.

jamesfirst

HSC
I don't either, but it's expected of me that I help around sometimes. which is fair since this is where I live.
No one expects me to do anything, but I do the dishes and vaccum because I want to, lol

I don't want my parents doing everything. That's dog.

Memi

HSC
N/A
Every now and then I cook/take the washing off the line but that's about it.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I still did my bit during HSC (help out with my dad's stuff, remember spending about 6 hours the night before the maths exam or something) but it's all good, never cleaned my room which was a mess, did that about a week after my last exam (after plenty of sleeping :D)

jamesfirst

HSC
after hsc, I'm fully doing all the house work... cept cooking cos I can't cook for shizzz

lol, my parents are having hard time as they are and I don't want to be a burden.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)