HSC and Prelim PE and Business Studies Tutor Western and North Western Sydney (1 Viewer)

TateDimech21

HSC
Hey guys i am attending university for a degree in exercise and sports science and on completion will study for a masters of physiotherapy so my knowledge of the PE content is generally complex. I received a band 6 for PE in the HSC. I have lots of notes, exams and other resources i can pass on to you as well.

In business studies i achieved a high band 5 score (88) and also have many resources at my disposal which will benefit you. My knowledge of this course is also complex, allowing me to help you critically analyse the syllabus.

I live in the Western Sydney area and charge 15-20 dollars per hour, less for group bookings i can also send out packages of questions which i can read your answers and correct you and provide my own answer, this will be cheaper, around 12-15 dollars. I have a car so can travel around an hour away from my home which is in Penrith. If you would like to enquirer than feel free to PM me on this site or email me @ dimech1221@gmail.com. Thanks guys :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)