HSC at tafe questions (1 Viewer)

xibeleli

HSC
Hi thank you guys for the helpful tafe replies you posted :)

sorry for asking again but i am still confused

I am thinking about redoing my hsc at tafe next year in 2009 after i finish this years one.

1. Is it possible to redo 10 units of subjects in 1 year at tafe

2. Can i pick new subjects which i havent done in year 11 preliminary.

3. Whens the deadline for registrations, i cant find it on tafe websites for some reasons

4. When does hsc at tafe commence? is it like school where it commences before the hsc year

5. Whats the most reliable tafe? ( just asking)

thanks alot for your support

xibeleli

HSC
help me out a little bit please guys...... ive been waiting for almost a week and still no replies :(

timobr0

Ευθήμιος
HSC
1. only at randwick tafe i believe

2. yes, as long as it states it is an intensive course (which the vast majority are). ie it teaches preliminary and hsc in the 1 year

3. they're not open yet, enrollment days etc are in January. you have to attend individual tafes for these. i can't tell you the exact dates yet.

4. no its not like high school. hsc @ tafe will start in 2009. essentially you do preliminary and the hsc course in 3 terms at tafe (plus term 4 for exams).

5. no idea, but if you want to do the hsc in 1 year, then your choice of tafes is very limited.

I enrolled to do it this year, but didn't end up doing it as half my subjects clashed meaning some of my old marks would have to count which would guarantee I would not get what I want/need (which is very high) before I even start. So I might be doing it in 2009....maybe I'll see you there if you go to Randwick.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)