HSC ATAR 99.85, UMAT 99, MATHS CHEM PHYS UMAT Tutoring (1 Viewer)

SkyShred

HSC
Hi everyone!

My name is Josh and I graduated from James Ruse in 2013 with an ATAR of 99.85 and a UMAT of 99th percentile. I am currently in my first-year of Medicine at UNSW. I am offering one-on-one and group tutoring in the following subjects:

Year 12 Extension 2 Maths (4U)
Year 11&12 Extension 1 Maths (3U)
Year 11&12 Maths (2U)
Year 11&12 Chemistry
Year 11&12 Physics
UMAT
Year 7-10 Maths/Science

I am an all-round tutor so we don’t have to focus on one topic, I can assist you with any topic above that you’re learning. I have worked at a tutoring college teaching Yr 11-12 subjects and gained teaching experience. I customise lessons every week to the topics that you wish to learn and revise, and ensure all dot-points of the syllabus are covered.

My main goal is to improve your understanding of the subjects we learn and appreciate why we learn them (as opposed to blindly memorising), and this is how I find most students improve their marks. Ultimately, I want to motivate you to reach your full potential (and your marks).

My HSC Marks
Extension 2 Maths: 96, Extension 1 Maths: 97, Chemistry: 96, Physics: 95, English (Advanced): 93, UMAT: 99th percentile

I can tutor at your place, my own place in Carlingford or at a library (Epping, Macquarie, Parramatta, Chatswood, UNSW etc)

My rates are:
$45/hour for one-on-one tutoring
$65/1.5 hours
$80/2 hours

I am also open to group tutoring at discounted rates per student.

Do not hesitate to call, text or email me if you have any questions or are interested.
Contact Josh @
Mobile: 0434 193 867 Email: josh_liu@hotmail.com

I am looking forward to hearing from you!

Last edited:

SkyShred

HSC
Bump! Thanks to all those who have been interested so far :)

Starling

HSC
N/A
Can ask how you went for your umat and what your interview was like
I'm a yr 12 student who is aspiring to do medicine at unsw and the atar you have is exactly the same as my goal atar
In your opinon do you think I can get in considering the fact I'm getting 70s for umat practice paper by acer and my results for subjects are:
Bio-96
Chem-85
4unit maths- 89
3unit maths- 91
Adv english- 80

RonyaFFLD2014

HSC
N/A
Massive bump to Josh:) He is a friendly tutor who helped me through the dreadful HSC mathematics. Before I began classes with Josh I just passed all exams (i.e. 51-60%), but with his help and useful skills i got 89 for my HSC. Thats from a band 3 to almost a band 6:) WOOW

I highly recommend Josh as a tutor, it would be silly if anyone passes the opportunity to study with him.

Thank you for all your help

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)