HSC Biology Exam [Discussion] (1 Viewer)

luco0108

HSC
Do you guys remember the vaccine question?

- Was it a different vaccine every year?
- Did you guys do a line graph or column graph?
I did a line graph since it was showing the effectiveness of the vaccine over time but Im not sure if that will be considered 'suitable' :(

studygirl118

HSC
same!! i literally had no idea, luckily it was only 3 marks, so im hoping to get at least one mark for having 'relevant information' lol

OkDen

HSC
Uni Grad
I did a line graph since it was showing the effectiveness of the vaccine over time but Im not sure if that will be considered 'suitable' :(
I did a column graph as it had different vaccines every year, and the data wasn't continuous. See graph in: https://www.sciencenewsforstudents.org/blog/analyze/analyze-flu-vaccines-protection-varies

was anyone else confused by the mutated aldosterone gene question? that one really threw me off and I wasn't sure how to answer it. Were they hinting to beadle and Tatums experiment?? how did everyone else find it?
Yea, I wrote how a mutation causes a change in the genetic code... gene expression... etc. etc. and how this can lead to a change in function.

studygirl118

HSC
NESA still hasn’t uploaded the paper hahahhaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mariakery1

HSC
ITS UP! Omg genetics fucked me up so bad, i probably got like 15/25. I had to rush cause i was running out of time

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)