HSC Business studies tutoring (1 Viewer)

NFmusic1995

HSC
Hey Guys,

I Just graduated in 2013 and am offering Business Studies tutoring.

Some background; i accelerated business last year with a mark of 87 with a rank of 33/85.

I Learnt the tricks, ideas and tips, and repeated it and am now ranked 2nd in my school, with a raw mark of 96.

I have all the resources, notes and ideas to help you excel in business studies.

I will only take a few studies, and will guarantee you a band 6.

If you are interested, feel free to PM me.

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Hey Guys,

Some background; i accelerated business last year with a mark of 87 with a rank of 33/85.

I Learnt the tricks, ideas and tips, and repeated it and am now ranked 2nd in my school, with a raw mark of 96.

I have all the resources, notes and ideas to help you excel in business studies.

lol

btw your raw mark is not 96, internal marks are determined from the performance of your cohort in the externals and the relative gap between rank 1 and yourself.

NFmusic1995

HSC
My internal raw mark, we don't know our externals yet, i'm just playing on the last 5 years how we did and my internal, can't base of anything else.

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
My internal raw mark, we don't know our externals yet, i'm just playing on the last 5 years how we did and my internal, can't base of anything else.
Wait until the results come out man, internal raw marks are very different to what your moderated internal and external marks will be so people don't want to be mislead.

E.g if the highest external mark in your cohort was 95, first would get 95 as his internal and you would probably get 94-95 as well.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
Wait until the results come out man, internal raw marks are very different to what your moderated internal and external marks will be so people don't want to be mislead.

E.g if the highest external mark in your cohort was 95, first would get 95 as his internal and you would probably get 94-95 as well.
Yeah this.

Raw internals mean close to nothing, bar the gap between you and everyone else. The numerical value means nothing.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
This is why I'm putting up advertisements AFTER the hsc

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
@Drifting95 @SB I saw this and I laughed so hard. do a roflcopter.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Hey Guys,

Any price this guy gives you, I can undercut it.
My credentials are far better. btw, your internal marks have probably been hyper-inflated. 87% only rank 33. lol. fairly obvious, unless you go to a top 10 school, step back pls.
inb4band5inbusinessyeaw0tnow

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
This is why I'm putting up advertisements AFTER the hsc
Same, pre hsc marks is just people bsing how good they are.

Any price this guy gives you, I can undercut it.
My credentials are far better. btw, your internal marks have probably been hyper-inflated. 87% only rank 33. lol. fairly obvious, unless you go to a top 10 school, step back pls.
inb4band5inbusinessyeaw0tnow
Bro, half his cohort gets a b6, don't be mad that his school is better and on 96 raw :haha:

Last edited:

NFmusic1995

HSC
Ill take a photo of my year 11 report card, it was 71, was ranked like 35th, my internal mark was 86,

and my external was 87, so it went to 87....

our school performed well last year, we had like 40% band 6 success rate LOL,

thanks for ruining my thread guys <3

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Ill take a photo of my year 11 report card, it was 71, was ranked like 35th, my internal mark was 86,

and my external was 87, so it went to 87....

our school performed well last year, we had like 40% band 6 success rate LOL,

thanks for ruining my thread guys <3
No worries Omed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)