HSC cheats? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wil123

HSC
Gday guys, doing my first English exam today, all seemed normal, having completed a couple of subjects last year. But when time is up, somebody across the room is still writing, while our papers are being collected. I think surely, they will stop soon. Yet they continue, and supervisors walk straight past them, sometimes even checking up on them. I left the exam room exactly 20 minutes after time and went home, only to be later informed that they were given an extra 50 minutes. They seemed normal as any other day...Any ideas??

Last edited:

wil123

HSC
Nah nobody wants to..Everyone thought he was a decent mate..

Shoubadoo

HSC
soap~ said:
Ask them?
If they were given an extra 50 it was obviously with good reason- the supervisors would have known why.
So I'd say, leave it.
I know heaps of people who were given extra time for private reasons.

poisonives

coolest member
HSC
slow handwriting... that kinda thing, u can get special provisions for. its stupid but those r the rules i guess

dolbinau

HSC
I agree with the just ask him especially if he was a 'decent mate'. Can't you just say: LOL did you get special provisions or something? What happened?

Just so it sounds friendly.

wil123

HSC
Nah didn't come late. Why wasn't I told of this slow hand writing loophole? And definitely nothing wrong with them.. Special treatment sounds about right.

Shoubadoo

HSC
dolbinau said:
I agree with the just ask him especially if he was a 'decent mate'. Can't you just say: LOL did you get special provisions or something? What happened?

Just so it sounds friendly.
hahaha
Yeah cause lolling about someone's special provisions is great for their demeanor and self-esteem :p

wil123

HSC
Shoubadoo said:
hahaha
Yeah cause lolling about someone's special provisions is great for their demeanor and self-esteem :p
Lol true that.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
wil123 said:
Nah didn't come late. Why wasn't I told of this slow hand writing loophole? And definitely nothing wrong with them.. Special treatment sounds about right.
bullshit, stop winging, they dont just go 'hey, i like the look of that kid, lets give him an extra 50 minutes', who told u he got that much extra time anyway. Get over it, there would obviously have to be a good reason, you just don't know about it.

wil123

HSC
Trust me mate, I know this person better than anyone.. or so i thought, and its well known that he knows ppl in BOS. All i asked in this thread was if anybody knew of some loophole, which can benefit all of us, not one. Apparantly not. Don't reply to my threads then mate if you've only got garbage to write. Hard cunts behind their computer screens. I'd love to see you in real life you little punce.

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
wil123 said:
Trust me mate, I know this person better than anyone.. or so i thought, and its well known that he knows ppl in BOS. All i asked in this thread was if anybody knew of some loophole, which can benefit all of us, not one. Apparantly not. Don't reply to my threads then mate if you've only got garbage to write. Hard cunts behind their computer screens. I'd love to see you in real life you little punce.
lol.
big man on campus.

it's the internet.

complain to the BOS then.

damaged.angel

HSC
janaranaran! said:
I met a girl once who got to do her exam in a room with just her and a supervisor - because she spontaneously starts hiccuping all the time

thats friggin harlious!:hammer:

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
wil123 said:
christ,you have got to be kidding me. Look, are you telling me they just gave this guy 50 extra minutes cuz they felt like it, seriously? You cannot know everything about a person. You may know everything they have told you about them, but thats all.

and lay off the anger much, im an 18 year old chick, i fully must be a 'hard cunt'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)