HSC Chemistry Exam Solutions / Thoughts (1 Viewer)

Arrowshaft

HSC
like I used a lot of space to properly define the bronsted lowry theory (and all the acid and conjugate base stuff), had an example of both, used the NH4Cl as an example of a Bronsted Lowry reaction (which isn't arrhenius, thus generalising it) and also the disadvantages as per above (and of course the assessment statement)
used some extra booklets to fit stuff in lol
But they only asked for one right? Double checking lol

englishessayssuck

HSC
But they only asked for one right? Double checking lol
I thought it wouldn't be a bad idea to add some more detail to my response while I was at it, but yeah they only really asked for one (or two? was that a different q?) equation/s

worldno17

HSC
N/A
Top school chem teachers amirite
they only asked for one eq (to ur above post). lmao u truly are right but can't say our science faculty is too top-notch though.

i should really go study physics.

Arrowshaft

HSC
I thought it wouldn't be a bad idea to add some more detail to my response while I was at it, but yeah they only really asked for one (or two? was that a different q?) equation/s
Oh crap. Duuuuude, if it’s two I’m screwed, I only did one! Noooo

Arrowshaft

HSC
You reckon I’ll get a 4/5 if I mentioned all the stuff I said before but forgot another equation? I’m actually panicking rn, was it actually 2????

worldno17

HSC
N/A
You reckon I’ll get a 4/5 if I mentioned all the stuff I said before but forgot another equation? I’m actually panicking rn, was it actually 2????
im quite positive it's one equation!!! i replied to u above. don't panic!!!

Arrowshaft

HSC
oh well I was banking on them setting a Cycasin question today so that I could troll and draw the structual formula

same xd
Haha. I memorised so much for aboriginal stuff after what I heard bio pulled, everything from methyl salicilates to pigs foot leaf juice and what not to cute stonefish and stingray stings and alkaloids in clay and ochre to neutralise excess stomach acid but NOTHING. I’m SO ANNOYED

Hithcock

HSC
I'm actually really surprised that there was no ATSI question. My teacher was telling us the whole year of how an ATSI question will pop up:confused:

worldno17

HSC
N/A
also
where were the questions on soap/detergents, bioethanol and biodiesel
or any of those polymers
or any of those colours of precipitation reactions or flame tests
or anything
bro i literally memorised the chemical formulae for all those bloody detergents with their long af carbon chains. heck. :(

Arrowshaft

HSC
also
where were the questions on soap/detergents, bioethanol and biodiesel
or any of those polymers
or any of those colours of precipitation reactions or flame tests
or anything
I know!!!! Friggin memorised the whole process of transesterification of biodiesel, it’s gravity density separation techniques and how it’s 9% less efficient energy per volume than diesel!!! Polymers was the most time I spent memorising, the theory that was included was the theory I spent the least time memorising

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)