HSC Chemistry Exam Solutions / Thoughts (1 Viewer)

Arrowshaft

HSC
haha i sacrificed the last question so i got the others. not the best at maths in my grade though - some people are absolute guns.
You can’t tell yourself that when you go to a selective school though, I can tell you are very talented in maths. I assume the competition there must be huge!

Arrowshaft

HSC
Honestly this is unbelievable how many silly mistakes I’m making during the hsc, smh this never happened during trials. I need to chill out in the exams, I always feel like I’ve bombed after every single exam. I know it’s gonna be fine though, just need to make it through physics and I’m good

Hithcock

HSC
Honestly this is unbelievable how many silly mistakes I’m making during the hsc, smh this never happened during trials. I need to chill out in the exams, I always feel like I’ve bombed after every single exam. I know it’s gonna be fine though, just need to make it through physics and I’m good
This happened to me in maths 2U and extension 1. The anxiety and everything really impeded my ability and made me lose so many marks.

Fortunately, this did not happen in chemistry, I just started to breathe deeply and things just kept rolling :).

Sophie Heasman

HSC
Made an account just so I could ask this
Why was the change in entropy for dissolution negative? I thought it’s meant to be positive due to the increase of disorder when transitioning from a lattice to ions

also my school isn’t the greatest at maths/Chem but everyone found it piss easy so I reckon band 6 cutoff is high

hash1234

HSC
I just want a b6 loooooooool, idkwhattoput and I go to the same school and he is a brilliant student...we just want b6...give us a b6

Arrowshaft

HSC
Made an account just so I could ask this
Why was the change in entropy for dissolution negative? I thought it’s meant to be positive due to the increase of disorder when transitioning from a lattice to ions

also my school isn’t the greatest at maths/Chem but everyone found it piss easy so I reckon band 6 cutoff is high
Because it doesn’t dissolve under standard conditions, it tends toward order

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
I just want a b6 loooooooool, idkwhattoput and I go to the same school and he is a brilliant student...we just want b6...give us a b6
Funnily enough as most schools do, mine does this assembly where they call hsc students back for our atars and recognition of our achievements(band 6's etc).

And long story short our school literally *gave* us band 6's lol. Most people are going up and just looking at the big screen going wtf, I did not even get a band 6 for that.

Funniest shit was when they gave the whole 4u class E4's in that assembly, we literally had a higher success rate than James Ruse for 4u LOL.

Arrowshaft

HSC
Funnily enough as most schools do, mine does this assembly where they call hsc students back for our atars and recognition of our achievements(band 6's etc).

And long story short our school literally *gave* us band 6's lol. Most people are going up and just looking at the big screen going wtf, I did not even get a band 6 for that.

Funniest shit was when they gave the whole 4u class E4's in that assembly, we literally had a higher success rate than James Ruse for 4u LOL.
Dude hahaha 😂 wth?? Is it a selective school?

Arrowshaft

HSC
1 in a million? i was so paranoid about it for my other exams that i actually brought along 2 calculators and the one exam i dont it dies.
Dude, I really sympathise with you 😢, how’d you manage to go? Hopefully it does after the calculation questions

Arrowshaft

HSC
Lol haha, loving the dynamic duo theme 😂 which one of you is the sidekick and which one is the babe magnet?

Idkwhattoput

HSC
Uni Grad
How many marks worth of questions did you not know how to answer, and how many marks worth of silly mistakes do you think you guys made?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)