HSC clerical recheck gave me an extra 2 marks! But UAC won't accept it? (1 Viewer)

Jessica_00

HSC
N/A
Hi guys,
I just got a letter from my clerical recheck on my HSC exams and I got an extra 2 marks for my Ancient History exam, putting my mark up to another band 6.

But the letter attached to this says that they are unsure if this update to my UAI is honoured by UAC or not. Quote "its usual policy of universities that any late change to a student's UAI, due to a change of result made by the Board of Studies, is honoured"

So what does this mean? Are they unsure? are they sure? What will happen to my UAI?
Can anyone help! Would this affect my Late round offers? or even Main round offers in 10 minutes time? I got this letter this morning.

pink668

HSC
ooohhhh... congrats, they declined my clerical recheck, so i didnt get any extra marks... and wasted my 12 bucks but no probs... anyways, sure they will accept it...

Jessica_00

HSC
N/A
HAHAH I really don't care anymore! My offer is in!! Bachelor of Psychology - full time at UNSW !!

I got in! I got in! omg I got in! I got in! omg I got in! I got in! omg I got in! I got in!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)