HSC dawning upon us! (1 Viewer)

passion89

HSC
120 or so days to go!
How do you all feel? Any regrets? Any choices you made that you're absolutely glad of?

I just want the HSC to be pushed back a couple of months :p

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I'm feeling fine at this point in time, but I know I have ALOT of work to do these holidays, including heaps of revision and past papers and all the preparation I can do for the trials.

I do regret that I could have been slightly more organised with all my notes, and I'll be glad to have completed my last two internal assessments this coming Monday and Tuesday.

And thanks for reminding us about it. :)

UzurOger

Almost Sexy Bastard
HSC
ahh regrets i have many regrets the main one is i should of done music, how was i so stupid not to do it...ive only been playing a musical instrument for 4 years *sighs* also i should of started studying long ago but like most people i got lazy

UzurOger

Almost Sexy Bastard
HSC
hah yeah im blugding right now too when i should be studying for math test on friday...but my head feels like this :bomb:

ediisjoz

HSC
i'm FREAKING out.... seriously.. holy crap... this is intensely scary.. i'm not ready to leave school yet!! i feel like a little kid thats not ready to start school and leave their mum on the first day of school! :(:(

ditto

drops of jupiter
HSC
yea - I'm bludging at the moment too. But over all, i feel quite proud of my self coz i've been realli selfdisciplined about doing work and stuff, and my notes are pretty organised. but i'm studying like i have some yearly coming up or something.... not the HSC, becoz if i think like that it makes me feel realli REALLI NERVOUS! ......man....

i'm gonna miss skool too .....HEAPS AND HEAPS ...been part of it so long :(

nahian

HSC
Advanced to General maths
best decision of my life

ediisjoz

HSC
regret. biggest regret of my life = doing business studies...

"Chubby"

HSC
ediisjoz said:

LMAO!!! that is one of mine to, also regret picking geo ( loved it in yr 11, absolutely hate it now). I feel like im not prepared....anyone else feel the same? O and i got to get organised.......ahahahahaa

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
ediisjoz said:
why do u hate it?
i love it! :)

i need to do more revision. goddamn computer.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
At the moment I am trying not to think about the HSC taking each stepping stone as it comes and the next, is the trials. My assessments for this term will finish hopefully in the next week so I can begin making notes to ensure I can spend the holidays studying and completing practice tests rather then making notes.

My only regret is not organising my time better to be studying more throughout the year but with a little motivation that can be fixed.

shijni said:
i need to do more revision. goddamn computer.
Agreed!

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
Kid.@dmin said:
At the moment I am trying not to think about the HSC taking each stepping stone as it comes and the next, is the trials. My assessments for this term will finish hopefully in the next week so I can begin making notes to ensure I can spend the holidays studying and completing practice tests rather then making notes.

My only regret is not organising my time better to be studying more throughout the year but with a little motivation that can be fixed.

Agreed!
yeah .. but my assessments end on the last week. so kill me :(

on another note: were u up watching the korea vs france game? haha

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
the HSC is fun :) hahaha provided that you know what your doing, are organised, are ready for it. but seeing that probably none of us fit that description then... WE'RE ALL SCREWWEEEED! :eek:

(only kidding)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
shinji said:
yeah .. but my assessments end on the last week. so kill me :(
It looks more and more likely I may have a maths exam during the last week but the weighting is small or none at all. Also today I found out right after are trials (the week we go back to normal classes) there is an English Advanced assessment worth 20%, the only saving grace is the English trials worth 0% and that the assessment is only 1000, but still...

shinji said:
on another note: were u up watching the korea vs france game? haha
No sadly, *tear* needed my sleep but Korea is one of my teams for in the sweeps\tipping my friends and I have and they won I belive...GO TEAM!

s2indie

HSC
It's crazy how quick this HSC year has gone, I can still remember when we first started the HSC course Term 4 last year.

Anyway, back to the shitty physics assessment.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
s2indie said:
It's crazy how quick this HSC year has gone, I can still remember when we first started the HSC course Term 4 last year.

Anyway, back to the shitty physics assessment.
hell yes...i can remember the first day of term 4 more clearly than i can remember last week, is that weird...actually, thinking about it, most of last term was a blur. i don't remember most of it. *hits head* oh well it was probably not that interesting.
to answer the thread --> best decision: dropping from advanced to general maths (i probably saved my uai big time doing that)... regrets: don't really have any, probably just that i could have studied a lot more this whole year. i only started really proper studying at the start of this term. whoops.

...i don't want to leave school. well, i do, in theory. but...but...*chews on security blanket like a small child*...but...

HSC
exactly 4 months until hsc, my mind is still flashing back to the first day of term 4 last year when the hsc course started, holy cow, time sure just flies by, but i will be very relieved and much more relaxed when it is all over, freedom awaits me on 11th november!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)