HSC Dilemma (1 Viewer)

crispycarrot

HSC
There's a guy in my small class of 10 who isn't going to do anything. He is literally going to walk into the exams and sit there. This is so unfair on the rest of the class who are all trying their best.

I guess what I'm asking is, where should I dump his body? I was thinking behind the bushes where our teachers smoke during lunch.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
There's a guy in my small class of 10 who isn't going to do anything. He is literally going to walk into the exams and sit there. This is so unfair on the rest of the class who are all trying their best.

I guess what I'm asking is, where should I dump his body? I was thinking behind the bushes where our teachers smoke during lunch.
Murdering someone is illegal LOL

astroman

HSC
If he is the only one, i'm sure the outlier won't play a big role in affecting your ATAR's

Ello1234

HSC
Flush him down the toilet but i think you have to press the flush button like 50 times.

jks

Last edited:

Kaido

be.
HSC
Plot twist: The guy is his teacher

Makes sense

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
Isn't he coming last? If so then why do you care? He won't be affecting you.

crispycarrot

HSC
Flush him down the toilet but i think you have to press the flush button like 50 times.

jks
Isn't he coming last? If so then why do you care? He won't be affecting you.
Oh really? You're telling me that I broke my toilet for no reason? Looks like I'll have to find a new place to take my dumps...maybe behind the bushes where the teachers smoke at lunch...

Ello1234

HSC
Oh really? You're telling me that I broke my toilet for no reason? Looks like I'll have to find a new place to take my dumps...maybe behind the bushes where the teachers smoke at lunch...
hahahaha LOL ~ Sorry, I thought you were going to use the school toilets :p

crispycarrot

HSC
Ok so last place won't affect the rest of the class, come to think of it, there are two other guys who aren't up to par.

I think I'll use the school toilet this time. Maybe the cleaners might lend me a hand.

keepLooking

HSC
You don't need to kill him, just use methods to ensure he doesn't go into the exam.

Ello1234

HSC
Say you were to dump him behind the bushes, what would you do if someone finds his body?

MilkyCat_

HSC
Make him feel really bad by telling him that he's destroying your chances of getting into your uni course

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)