HSC English Tutor -- 98.60 ATAR 2010, Inner West and CBD Area (1 Viewer)

zebzie

HSC
Hey there, I'm offering some tutoring for Advanced English, Standard English, Extension 1 & 2. I achieved a 98.60 ATAR in 2010, with 97/100 in Adv, 48/50 in Ex. 1 and 47/50 for Ex. 2.

I graduated in 2010 and I'm currently in my second year of university. I've had some previous experience with tutoring, and I also have a huge amount of resources as my father is an ex-English teacher and tutor, with top answers and essay responses dating back to 1999.

English

The Modules I completed include Donne/Wit, Cloudstreet and the 9/11 Website, and although they aren't very popular I can provide needed assistance with essay writing, structure and a deeper understanding of the modules in general. I can work with you in writing and developing a strong thesis, give confidence in creative and analytical writing, and work with you in completing tasks every step of the way. I also have resources for the majority of HSC Advanced and Standard texts.

In terms of EE1, I completed the Romanticism course, and can only help within that Module, although I can help you with developing and constructing ideas within your writing.

I tutor for $25 an hour and can travel to the UNSW and USYD libraries, State Library or any library in the inner west or CBD. You can contact me at joshua.roseberg@hotmail.com if interested.

zebzie

HSC
I'm also willing to go out to the North Sydney area!

shi0822

HSC
N/A
can you tutor me at cabramatta library for english?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)