HSC English Tutoring!! (1 Viewer)

ctsophia

HSC
HSC English Tutoring!!
Hi, i'm an Arts/Law student at University of Sydney.

I provide private one to one english tuition for senior high school students who are high achievers. I will help those students who aim towards band 6. Having scored 99.8 UAI, i understand the learning method that will promise great results (especially for Advance and Extension 1 English). Lessons are structured to specifically suit inidividual levels and needs. Personalised worksheets and notes will be provided.

Experience
I have been coaching year 11 and year 12 students privately for the past 2 yrs Presently, I am also teaching English at a tuition place (Senior English at Bondi Junction) and i have been working at this instituion for the past year.

Qualifications
scored 99.8 UAI, 98 Advance English and 48 Extension 1 English
currently completing Arts/Law degree at University of Sydney
majoring in English/Literature

Contact detail: tche4021@usyd.edu.au
0410 676 818

Scinery

HSC
just wondering how much you charge, where you operate or how far you are willing to travel?

ctsophia

HSC
I charge $50 per lesson (1.5 hr)and that is one to one personal tuition. Because they are private lessons, they do not need to be on a weekly basis. They are more designed to help the students with their individual school assignments and in this way, i make sure they receive the best support and maximum attention available.

I have an office available on weekends or weekday nights at North Strathfield. (2 mins walk from the Train Station)

Otherwise, i will travel to students' place provided it is not too far.

ctsophia

HSC
Hi, i'm an Arts/Law student at University of Sydney.

I provide private one to one english tuition for senior high school students who are high achievers. I will help those students who aim towards band 6. Having scored 99.8 UAI, i understand the learning method that will promise great results (especially for Advance and Extension 1 English). Lessons are structured to specifically suit inidividual levels and needs. Personalised worksheets and notes will be provided.

Experience
I have been coaching year 11 and year 12 students privately for the past 2 yrs Presently, I am also teaching English at a tuition place (Senior English at Bondi Junction) and i have been working at this instituion for the past year.

Qualifications
scored 99.8 UAI, 98 Advance English and 48 Extension 1 English
currently completing Arts/Law degree at University of Sydney
majoring in English/Literature

Sessions
one to one personal tuition is $50 per lesson (1.5 hr) . Because they are private lessons, they do not need to be on a weekly basis. They are more designed to help the students with their individual school assignments and in this way, they receive the best support and maximum attention available.

I have an office available all day on weekends or weekday nights at North Strathfield (2 mins walk from the Train Station)

Otherwise, i will travel to student's place provided it is not too far.

Contact detail: tche4021@usyd.edu.au
0410 676 818

lenitatara

HSC
I'm currently interested in your proposal, would you do, tutoring at the uni? As i live in the eastern suburbs, it would be easier for me.

al123456

HSC
hi i'm very interested in this tutoring session, do u by any chance travel to campsie?

DMOS

HSC
I'm interested but is it possible for you to travel to Hornsby?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)