HSC Exam Timetable? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

williamc

HSC
3 days..

I hope my exams are about 3 days apart, both so it gives you enough time to revise over everything and cemet it in your head, but not too long that you lose concentration and motivation and end up not doing really any study because you keep putting it off.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
I hope I finish early, so I can go on a fishing/drinking trip at the start of november.

anniea89

HSC
I just hope that I don't have an exam on my b'day or on the last day. I just want enough time between exams.

skinnier

HSC
if the timeable is anything like last year im going to have english on my 18th

noobsgetowned

HSC
mm 18th is the first paper Which is English.

2 more days Fella's

^.^ im gonna be spewing if i get 2 exams on the same day. =\

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
skinnier said:
if the timeable is anything like last year im going to have english on my 18th
Ouch, thats got to suck.

HSC
the question is... why do you actually wanna see the timetable? apart from the obvious of making sure you're not one of the unlucky bastards who get 2 exams in one day, are you gonna work out your nerd regime right up to the day? or are you interested in more important issues.. like how early can i start my holidays and whether i can make the dubai air show? :)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
noobsgetowned said:
mm 18th is the first paper Which is English.

2 more days Fella's

^.^ im gonna be spewing if i get 2 exams on the same day. =\
English paper 1 was on the 2nd day of HSC exams last year.

The vast majority of you will probably get 2 exams on one day but it is very doable and you can still achieve good marks if of course you study right.

williamc

HSC
the-1-n-only-me said:
the question is... why do you actually wanna see the timetable? apart from the obvious of making sure you're not one of the unlucky bastards who get 2 exams in one day, are you gonna work out your nerd regime right up to the day? or are you interested in more important issues.. like how early can i start my holidays and whether i can make the dubai air show? :)

Yer i wana plan every hour of my day up until the HSC to make sure i study EXACTLY equally for each subject. /sarcasm

Well it is the first thing we have actually being waiting for over the internet regarding the HSC i guess, and the exams themselves are pretty important, and yer i don't want 2 exams in one day. Its not like im overly anxious or anything lol.../ not going sleep on monday night OMG!!

Last edited:

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
the-1-n-only-me said:
the question is... why do you actually wanna see the timetable? apart from the obvious of making sure you're not one of the unlucky bastards who get 2 exams in one day, are you gonna work out your nerd regime right up to the day? or are you interested in more important issues.. like how early can i start my holidays and whether i can make the Dubai air show? :)
I think people just want to know when they are out of hell....temporarily until they reach uni. :)

xoxo

HSC
my birthday is also in the middle of the hsc - and it would be just my luck that i turn 18 on the day of my 3u maths exam or something equally as worse.
im also hoping that i dont have two on the same day - way too much pressure for me i think
one of my teachers was telling me that when she did it she got all of her exams done in one week! although u would have the rest of the 3 weeks off.......that would be WAY too stressful for my small brain to handle =)
lol

HSC
Ooooh, not long now til it's out! :D + :eek:

Does anyone know what time it will be out? Like in the morning, or afternoon, or midnight, etc.?

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
the-1-n-only-me said:
I think everyone is just curious. It provides a shred of excitement that otherwise wouldn't be there, due to the darkening abyss that is the HSC.

williamc

HSC
chocolate_lover said:

Does anyone know what time it will be out? Like in the morning, or afternoon, or midnight, etc.?
Doesn't specify.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
chocolate_lover said:

Midnight would be so amazingly sweet. That way I get it Monday night before I go to bed.

HSC
bringbackshred said:
Midnight would be so amazingly sweet. That way I get it Monday night before I go to bed.
Yeah exactly.

Or it could be just before midnight on Tuesday night... that would be annoying, esp. since I know I would've spent the whole day refreshing that page over and over and over again. :eek:

williamc

HSC
bringbackshred said:
I'm assuming you have one of those constant sleep-deprived bodies but are now immune to it. If i have less than 9 hours sleep (i wake up at 8 for school), i cannot keep myself awake in class, i always seem to fall asleep last period of a Monday in English lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)