HSC Exemplar Samples (1 Viewer)

dizzyingheights

Could anyone pleeeeeaaaase direct me to a website or upload an exemplar samples from the 2001 and 2002 HSCs for:

1. 'What is History?' and
2. 'Appeasement' Case study response (especially the Appeasement sample)

I don't have access to a Standards Package right now and I'm not certain we were taught correctly so your help would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. if it is easier for you to send as a file transfer over msn plz let me know and I'll msg you my email.

Bl@h

if you give me your email address i will email them to you!

Bl@h

email

you will have to give me non hotmail addys coz files r too big for hotmail (4mb each) and i got NFI how to compress em or ne thing. i have emailed them in but dunno how long they will take to get posted. blair

Bl@h

and now this thing is scaring me it said my msg didnt work then it did sorry for the double

*10#

yeah blah dude - is it just me or is my computer gay i cant access dat website - dam it!

*10#

hmm i confused i can reach the site but none of the samples load when i click on them - and i do have arobat reader or wateva so it should work - ( curses technology!)

*10#

thanx whitey your idea worked - THANKYOU
im so computer illeterate
thanks heaps blah

*10#

hmmm yes i agree piece of shit - but then again if that was an exemplar response so imagine what the others were like

saying that Paul Kennedy has a PHD is scarcely a contextual factor likely to influence his view perhaps his methodology but thats about it
as for Gilbert and his Jewish background im not sure coz i dont know anything on him but the way its argued sounds dodgy

i barely read the thing because it was pretty awful but from what i did read it seemed really unsophistocated compared to the Question 1 examplars and i cant believe it got top range

i was surprised they didnt even talk about Taylor
and the context links where rubbish

lets hope we can do betta!

pinksugar

I thought I'd read this post because our teacher only gave band 3/4 exemplar answers.. but that is all there is available, isn't it?! why don't they provide exemplars from the top band? unless history extension has less bands than everyone else! arg! why don't they have 5/6 answers?!

hmph.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)