Hsc explanation ????? (1 Viewer)

goelena80

HSC
hey i was wondering what if ur in year 12 and ur doing ok on ur assessments but not that great like ur passing but not doing the best of ur abilities - how much do these test count for my total hsc mark

like what if do really well in the trial and good in hsc test but my school assessments I'm not doing that well on ???

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Your Year 12 internal assessments make up 50% if your final marks and the HSC exam makes up the other 50%.

You also need to consider your ranks. If you're passing but not performing to the best of your abilities then your ranks could end up not being great, which is not a good sign for your assessment mark (the first 50%).

like what if do really well in the trial and good in hsc test but my school assessments I'm not doing that well on ???
It also depends on how much your assessments are worth compared to your trial exam. Doing well in your trial exam is a good thing but you shouldn't let your assessments negate the good effect it has on your rank.

Doing well in your HSC exam is also very important as it is worth 50% of your final mark alone, which means if you get a chance to compensate if you don't do well internally.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)