HSC Extension 2 Mathematics Predictions / Thoughts (1 Viewer)

Fabrizio

HSC
Well guys we reached 20 pages 😂 2 days ago we only had 4 and I’m like half of the messages ... should really get studying ahah
Just assuming you're good at physics... How are you studying for it? Im kind of stuck where i consistently get low to mid 90s on trial papers (self marking so probably minus a few for the explanation questions) but dont really know what to do outside of just spamming trial papers

Speed’o’sound Sonic

HSC
Just assuming you're good at physics... How are you studying for it? Im kind of stuck where i consistently get low to mid 90s on trial papers (self marking so probably minus a few for the explanation questions) but dont really know what to do outside of just spamming trial papers
Well to start I'm working on my weaknesses from trials I've done, I've been writing up which modules and even dot points I'm struggling with and working on those. Other than that, I'm sitting the learnable online exam this weekend and I would highly recommend doing the same, they're providing an estimated percentile and feedback on weak areas
Cheers

ktbffh11

HSC
Well to start I'm working on my weaknesses from trials I've done, I've been writing up which modules and even dot points I'm struggling with and working on those. Other than that, I'm sitting the learnable online exam this weekend and I would highly recommend doing the same, they're providing an estimated percentile and feedback on weak areas
Cheers
HEY have you checked your marks!! do you reckon you'll state rank?

Speed’o’sound Sonic

HSC
HEY have you checked your marks!! do you reckon you'll state rank?
Hey, I checked my marks and it looks like I'll end up with a 96 or 97/100 depending on how generous they're feeling, so sadly no state ranking for me.
Cheers for asking tho

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
...and SMH has another article on the last question of the Maths Ext2 paper just like last year

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
...and SMH as another article on the last question of the Maths Ext2 paper just like last year
Since when did Question 16 get such a downgrade.. Literally questions almost exactly like this have been asked in many trial papers..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)