HSC extension 2 maths (1 Viewer)

YuMchA

HSC
michaeln36 said:
i guess that means ur definetly in top 10 in the state jennifer.
(She got 118/120 in our school trial, and this is at a selective high school, where average was about 50%. She also did previous hsc papers and got over 90% RAW MARK... and this is b4 all the crazy hsc study)!

WELL DONE!

riteo yea there are a few nutters out there....lol
most of guys at my skool namely number 1 victor lost about 10 marks the whole year - -"
then the top 10 and the test was supremely hard... like after question 2 it became like question 8s all the way - -" i never want to see that exam again

we got a nut in yr 10 or 9 whos doin 2u 3u this year hasnt lost a mark in 2u and 1 mark in 3u the whole year oO

Wackedupwacko

HSC
correct me if im wrong but i dun think ANYONE has gotten full marks in 4u in the last few years? i mean its just too hard to do... 1 tiny script error.... and even the best will lose a mark... as for myself 2005 i got about 85/120 (i screwd up timemanagement cuz i liked to do all the hence/otherwise using otherwise >.>) but i corrected that and most of the paper i average baout 100 with enough stupid mistakes taht i only realistically leave out about 5 marks (ie... 5 i dont do.. at all the rest r all stupid script/substitution/simple math errors)

bboyelement

HSC
in the trial if i cant do a question i just freak out and skip but when im at home i can spend more time thinking about it and usually get it in the end
my goal is to try to finish the first 6 questions under the 2 hour mark ... 55 minutes to do 7 and 8 which requires a bit of thinking and 5 for rechecking the paper.

YuMchA

HSC
im just planning on spengin the 2 1/2 hours on the first 6 then attempting 7&8 cos i noe unless its on reduction i wont get it cos its too abstract for me to think of how to do it so ive decided to try an nail 90 marks...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)