HSC Food Technology:General Thoughts (1 Viewer)

ryda

HSC
really hard.... essays questions im like wtf?!

yeah SWOT was hard too

pedini

HSC
i was quite happy with the essays, but i forgot what SWOT was all together, that was 15 marks i might have scraped through about 5 marks in that section if anything i wrote was correct. i just hope it didnt bring me down

CheekyPunk

HSC
Wasnt too bad, i dont think.
SWOT thing, yeah, didnt really know what i was doing, but i think i fudged it well enough. i think i should do okay.

I just checked my ranks also, at http://www.studentsonline.nsw.edu.au/ and i got 4th for rank >< i thought i would have been 2nd. hopefully that wont pull me down.

hjyigkyhok

HSC
Wow really i thought it was the easiest exam, the swot thing i think was one of the easiest questions for me cause i do or i did business studies, i reely liked the essays, it was a good exam in my opinion:)

nicole1223456

HSC
i went in there petrified coz although i hadnt finished the HSC i was acting like i had and so hadnt studyed that much. but overall i think it was ok. i thought the last questions in AFI were similar to each other. they were something about consumer influences and how ur company responds to them, so that was probably the hardest question and purely because i knew the stuf but didnt know the difference between the questions. long responces were good and the SWOT questions i liked- only because my teacher is like obsessed with SWOT tests and i was thinking oh when u see this question ul be soooo happy that u forced us to do one on everything we ever learnt.

we only have 15 in our class with about 4 of us taking it seriously. ur right tho everyone sees it as an easy subject and are like all u need to talk about is food oh if i only they knew. and when i say its about packaging and how a raw material turns into a end product they are like sounds easy. whatever! so yeh should be scalled better, but as long as u go good u shouldnt be too effected by the scaling so fingers crossed.

Rony_May

HSC
best exam out of the 6
and the 1 i was least prepared 4
hooray it was easy!!
and schools out 4 eva!!!
yayyy!!

much love
and luk to all with results xx

MushROOM HeaD

HSC
personally i thought it was a mix of hardness and easyness lol .. tha multple choice q's were quite obvious and the essays were good also .. i did marketplace ... i agree bout tha swot analysis tha was hard ..

ali777

HSC
i thought it was a fairly challenging paper, it was harsh of them to pick two tiny aspects of the syllabus (food additives and swot) and make them worth so many marks. but im just lucky i knew those topics. if it had been storage and distribution i would have been screwed. so im happy! multiple choice was pretty much 10 free marks, that was good.

the HSC is overrrrr!!!!!! so excited.
:)

kiki78

HSC
Probably a dumb question...but what was the answer to the MC question, the major cause of spoilage in fruit (I think)...I wasn't sure between enzymatic changes and light....

benn_mac

HSC
I was generally Happy with the exam. Multiple choice was easy but my company didnt go to well with AFI, but i think i got most of the marks. SWOT was pretty easy except i found i was repeating myself alot. I studied additives ALOT because they were in my trials and half yearlies and i just knew that they would throw them in somewhere, so i loved that section. I did the FPD essay because i thought food manufacture was a joke. The only thing i completely forgot to mention was "Company profitability" for a reason for FPD, which was stupid. I didnt like the line extension examples...i couldnt think of many. For the Nutrition essay, i chose media and advertising because i couldnt remember all of the functions of active non nutrients to mention them in nutritionally modified foods.
overall, a agood exam i think, i just didnt love the essay questions but i didnt not know anything, which was good.

SX SARAH

HSC
:wave: dose any one have food tect notes they like to give me: :wave:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)