HSC Has Ruined My Sleeping! (1 Viewer)

Ace-Of-Spades

HSC
I have never really liked sleeping, and the small part i did like it, the HSC has taken that away. I hate going to sleep now, because when your asleep time passes really fast, and i know if i sleep ill just wake up to face another kick in the face (another test!)......damn i cant wait till its all over!

danieljarvis

HSC
ahh dun wory bout it mate, there are thousands of people crying in frustration that they cant sleep! just be lucky you can sleep! im guna go try sleep now.. goodnight and goodluck

MissSavage29

Resident Priss
HSC
lol - dont worry when the HSC finishes you have ages and ages to do nothing but sleep :)

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
I used to have a great job, a wife and kids and my own house.

The HSC ruined my life.

*passes out in the gutter with a bottle of liquor in one hand and HSC notes in the other.*

Ace-Of-Spades

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:

The HSC ruined my life.

*passes out in the gutter with a bottle of liquor in one hand and HSC notes in the other.*
Lol..i am so uncreative for my creative writting peice for Paper 1, i talked about a guy who had the perfect life, perfect job, perfect wife, perfect kids, etc....and his journey was a ride DOWN...a life of drugs, etc! ... it sucked!

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
Captain Gh3y said:

The HSC ruined my life.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh that was funny..

as for sleeping, i think im doing ok.. ive been putting lavender near my pillow so i can calm down a little bit before i fall asleep.

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
_muse_ said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh that was funny..

as for sleeping, i think im doing ok.. ive been putting lavender near my pillow so i can calm down a little bit before i fall asleep.
lol me too, when i went for my ps the driving instructor told me to do it

hollybox

HSC
nose

Well I can't sleep becuase my nose is filled with snot (sorry for the visual). And if I lie on my stomach which is my normal position my head feels too heavy ahhhhhhhhh

chooette

PhB Chemistry (Hons)
HSC
I've just been waking up really early the days i have exams and not being able to get to sleep well the night before... I really wanted to sleep in todays english exam...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)