hsc help? cafs last minute. (1 Viewer)

HSC
what are you supposed to talk about when asked why a specific group is a unique entity?
are you just supposed to just talk about how their needs are different from others, or trends, or characteristics of the groups?

I remember for trials i wrote rural families are a unique entity, because they choose their situation, unlike other groups who may be thrust into their situation without caution. and this was wrong...can someone explain?

also..can they every specify you to talk about a specific group in terms of issues of concerns / societal attitudes.

Kat92

HSC
Yes, you are 100% right- what it is asking is to find characteristics that clearly differentiate between their needs.

For a higher order response you would identify special characteristics of chosen group and develop an argument or present a group/s as unique entities. Then discus the special needs of the group and relate these to the challenges and difficulties faced in meeting these needs and subsequent wellbeing. You would also exhibit extensive and relevant examples to support your argument.

Have a look at some of this website for some ideas:
http://www.hsc.csu.edu.au/cafs/groups/specific_needs/4126/context_2_1_1_answers.htm

I hope that I am not too late in replying and that this helps a bit more! :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)