HSC help (1 Viewer)

@idontknow

HSC
Hi guys just wanted to ask for some help for what I should do for my subjects as HSC is coming and what would the best course of action be.
biology: I no little to non content and I'm stressing and really dont know what to do for it
Business studies: just gonna do past paper and learn content so easy
Maths advanced: just gonna do past paper and learn content so easy
English: Gonna make pre made essays and memorise them and just practice short response dont really know what else to do
SDD: same thing with bio little to no content and really stressing about it dont know what to do for the subject
Im not really the type of the person that just reads and tries to memorise each thing I can't do that.

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
I sadly cannot comment much on Biology or Software Design and Development (perhaps someone else could) but here are my thoughts on your other subjects.

You seem to be adopting a good approach in terms of your preparations for your Business Studies HSC exams. Another thing to keep in mind is to ensure that you seek clarification regarding any concepts that you may not fully understand and, if possible, request feedback on your written practice responses, especially those for Section III and Section IV.

You also appear to be preparing comfortably for Mathematics Advanced. Similar to Business Studies, you should ensure that you ask for clarification when a concept is not fully clear to you and focus on addressing any areas of improvement that may potentially arise as you complete past exam papers. The HSC exam is the most important exam and it is therefore crucial that you have a good understanding of the content across all your subjects.

Lastly, in addition to your current preparations for English Standard, you should seek feedback on the quality of your essays from your teacher and implement any suggestions that they may have (if you have not already done so). An important thing would also be to make sure that you can write your essays within a reasonable time limit. You should also revise all techniques (both literary and visual) that you have learned in both year 11 and year 12 while emphasising those that you covered in year 12 of course, which will support your ability to identify and analyse techniques (this is relevant to the unseen texts section of Paper 1) and improve your overall analytical ability. Additionally, you should attempt numerous Module C questions and seek feedback accordingly.

I hope this helps! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)