HSC History Study Days (1 Viewer)

lilsxcwog89

Lazy Ass
HSC
Are the talks any good for me being a modern history student.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
My year 11 english teacher gave me the form at the start of the term.

I've been to lectures by Dennet and Kiem and yes they are good. It's a bit of a revision course if you actually have studied the topics, but you still get ideas of the best ways to structure your answers and to get in the top bands.

Last edited:

tigerian

HSC
N/A
I am taking my Year 12 on Friday June 16. There are 4 sessions and if you like more information I can provide it. They start at 915 and the last one begins at 145. It is for Ancient history as well. It is on Thursday as well and a full day Saturday if you wish.
They will be very worthwhile, some of the speakers are textbook writers as well.

If you like to know more feel to ask. I have the program here. It is $25 a day for students and teachers and HTA members are free.

Ian

tigerian

HSC
N/A
lilsxcwog89 said:
Are the talks any good for me being a modern history student.
It gives an overview of the whole course in one day. It's good enough for me to take year 12 out of class to attend.

biggie walls

HSC
Webb is my hero! Bahahahahaha.. Gonna get him to sign my "Get Smart: Modern History Study Guide"

lilsxcwog89

Lazy Ass
HSC
Hey could someone please send any notes they obtained on the day.

I fell sick on the day (what a bloody coincidence) and my mum was adamant in not sending me in case I fainted in between a lecture or something like that

Anything, small or little would be of much help. Email: da14u88@hotmail.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)