HSC in 2006. Are these subjects going to scale me down? (1 Viewer)

nataliie

HSC
just focus on doing well in the subjects you've already chosen. u can't change ur subjects now unless u repeat. so don't worry about scaling and look forward. all you can do now is to try harder in exams. ;)

Riviet

HSC
N/A
nataliie said:
all you can do now is to try harder in exams. ;)
No, the most you can now do is try your best! Who cares about scaling! It should be something that only the board of studies has to worry about, not us. ;)

vg_woz_here

HSC
Omg Who Cares About Scaling!! Ur Never Gonna Get Scaled If U Do Crap In It Or Poor!!! Tssssk

X

xeuyrawp

~ ReNcH ~ said:
Forget about scaling altogether. If you work hard, you'll get a decent UAI, regardless of the subjects you're doing. I know of students who took subjects like DT, Visual Arts and Gen Maths, and who got UAIs of 96-97 so subject choice generally has little bearing on the UAI that you can achieve.
Excellent advice.

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
darkmiracles said:
I am quite new to this and I was wondering if the subjects I am doing will scale me down seeing that I do not do any extension courses and I only do 10 units. The subjects I do are: English Advanced, Biology, Ancient History, Industrial Tech and Maths General.
Do you think these subjects will get me a good UAI if I do moderatley well in all of them?

PS: I have already failed one Biology prac worth 20%. Will that matter so much?
To the threadstarter, with any subject combination, a uai of 99+ is achievable.

Screwing up biology task worth 20% does matter. Everything does. Forget that and move on. Remember you could do well in your other subjects and do well in those other bio tasks to come.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)