Hsc Is Easy!!! Just Chill!!! (1 Viewer)

Lambinator

HSC
hsc is not as bad as i thought it would be. just have a cup of tea and listen to some moby and youll be sweet. personally i watch gladiator the night b4 so i go into the exam all pumped and i wanna kill it, so guys and gals get into the hsc and rip its head of cos u can!!!

pear head

HSC
yeah i agree the hsc does seem piss easy than i thought....all this unnecessary stress.....hsc is OVERRATED!!!

7th Sign

HSC
hmmm hsc has a bit going for it basically if you fair or do shit you will porbly loose time eg waiting to get into uni or something, but also this could bring a new path to your life, Really hsc is only shit for me because I have parents who expect to much of me if im not studying every time they talk to me they get pissed....lol
Seriously I think if you have chilled out parents and dont have pressure of a bigger sister who go some stupidely high uai hsc is a breeze for you....
I dont know what I will be doing next year, hopefully uni if that does not go through then tafe :( and then i guess a shit or medium hob, Basically if you want to suceed in life you have to do well in the hsc, Or you could be in the 5% of lucky people who start up their own business or make some new craze that makes big $$$$

Lanz122

hsc is NOT the end of the world! theres heappps u can do......start uni at 21.....tafe.....colleges.....

pear head

HSC
well so far i reckon my exams were much easier than i expected...maybe my trials must've been harder...

Lambinator

HSC
yes this is to sarsh, im not the brightest bloke in the year n i wasnt really consistent all year at all n found it easy, its all about confidence(and study) so sarsh all im gonna say is i believe in you!!!

Bundaboy

HSC
I found both the first english paper and the engineering studies paper easier than I thought they would have been. Im yet to see how easy the english 2 paper is though.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
pear head said:
yeah i agree the hsc does seem piss easy than i thought....all this unnecessary stress.....hsc is OVERRATED!!!

exactly, that's the problem...

Picle

HSC
its sucks like you said having an older sis in my case who got 94.5UAI and then they expect me to do the same when im not full into it not studying 10hours a day for exams.....I found the english paper 1 harder then trials :( the yourself bit put me way off

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
playboy2njoy said:
tafe=shit job
dude you make me laugh with every post of yours.....hahahahhahaha.....seriously...ditto!

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
MuffinMan said:
haha, id so be happy with 94.5
oh hell,.......same! id be over the moon with joy.....as i often keeep saying.

monchhichi

HSC
no way..i can't chill...the uai depends whether i'll get a good christmas back at home with my parents or not :(

Lambinator

HSC
okay to all those who do stress 4 the hsc! all im trying to say is stress wont help, so just try to relax, its no different to your trials if not easier so aslong as u did well in those uv got nuthin to worry about, or even if youve just studied your sweet.

just look at it as a little quiz b4 skoolies

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
Picle said:
its sucks like you said having an older sis in my case who got 94.5UAI and then they expect me to do the same when im not full into it not studying 10hours a day for exams.....I found the english paper 1 harder then trials :( the yourself bit put me way off
lol my older sister did the hsc 3 years ago. basically, she fucked up. her uai was... well lets say "low"... to save face. lol so my parents dont have that great expectations of me. basically i just have to do better than her, which won't be hard. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)