hsc is making me fat (1 Viewer)

Italian4uc

HSC
hahaha i totally agree with this group! all i do is sitdown and study and then be like mmm im hungry and go get maccas!

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
my BMI's gone from 25 before yr 12 to 29, fml. i got to make sure i get rid of it before uni, i dont want to look like that goodwin guy

muhahahahahaha

HSC
When I did the hsc last year I got reaaaalllly lazy coz I quit gymnastics coz I couldn't fit it into my schedule. Stopped basketball too :( ate shiploads of fast-food and chocolate during the hsc but when exam time came I didn't have an appetite...I didn't have time to eat. Stayed the same weight the whole time through. I have fast metabolism :) for those of you gaining weight, dw, some of my friends went through the same thing. They lost that weight after the hsc. Try to eat healthy and maintain a healthy lifestyle, exercise is important...I was just too lazy to do it!!!

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah everyone on here is so light with BMIs under 20!!! And also many are quite short, so I don't feel as short on here. But I don't think BMI is really an accurate measure of appearance for me, I'm pretty muscle-y from all the dancing I do.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
It's the perceived pressure to study 24/7 that's making everyone fat/skinny.

HSC
N/A
Woah ZombieApocalypse! 16.8 is quite underweight, when you are underweight your immune system tends to be weakened :(
I know :(
I have the flu atm and I think that's contributed to my weight loss as well as not eating that much these days. I'm never hungry anymore, I have no idea why.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Yeah. Studying can FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!! srsly I'll be so happy after my final (physics) exam!!
Sounds fun. I am enjoying Preliminary Physics, while you have to sit down and write about the history of Physicists and learn about how a motor works, Spiral is doing . :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)