hsc is so close! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmwz4

HSC
time is running out im getting really anxious about when my notes should be done by, i still have 1 module to do for each subject and i am trying to finish them asap so i can study. When should you really start studying for the exams, i studied a lot for the trials but theres always hw and notes to do nowadays?

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
there isn't any right time to study. HSC means study non stop with the occasional need for a nice rest. When and how you study is completely dependent on how you work best. I didn't study for my trials...i regret that...so after next wedensday, when my 4 unit is finished im going to start studying properly :)

We've got 63 days left till the hsc starts....eeep

Can't wait for it all to end, although i will miss this year...i'll miss school, mainly recess and lunch.

kokodamonkey

HSC
i think.. if that one week after the trials you dont seriously start puttin in the hours each day.. then either your a total freak or your slept through the trials. i still think its important to have one lazy week after trials getting those trials back going over them etc

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
kokodamonkey said:
i think.. if that one week after the trials you dont seriously start puttin in the hours each day.. then either your a total freak or your slept through the trials. i still think its important to have one lazy week after trials getting those trials back going over them etc
yeh my trials finished on monday - this is my lazy, do nothing week...

Beege

HSC
My intensive study plan will commence from next monday. I'm going to the UTS open day next week (if i'm not working), it will probably motivate me some more.

kokodamonkey

HSC
my last exam is this friday, and im not back to school till next wednesday. im going to the sydney open day and the unsw open day. i will go to the maquarie one if i can fit it in but i doubt it as its on the same day as unsw.

Buiboi

HSC
N/A
but it wasnt too bad...hopefully i cna manage an 85+

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
-sigh-
still have one more tomorrow.
friggen physics.

i hate school

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC
I study by writing a new set of notes for every topic of both my sci courses. I found that it's rather effective; The half yearly's were almost a breeze when I did that during the term 2 holis.

Don't worry, I have 1 module still not covered in all my subjects too, minus religion and, in 3U's case, 2 topics. So you might even be in front of me in terms of what's covered already lol XD

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
Buiboi said:
yeah i did 28 too
Same. Although ours might've been different.

Was yours something about showing how the costs and benefits of industrial action can impact a business's ability to achieve its financial goals?

Sharleexx

HSC
Last exam this Saturday. Can barely wait!

.. although I'm already on my break from studying. Real studying should commence on Monday.. sigh* here's to procrastination.

N

noir.

I would like to have started my hard-core, 5 hours a weekday studying next week seeing as my trials will be over tomorrow, but noooo, next week is rehearsal week + catch-up on making entries in the logbook - the markers are coming on friday to watch our group performances :worried:

And yeh, the HSC is close. I have to re-do my journey's stuff and actually write proper notes for Legal. And maybe catch-up in maths.

zaqwerty

HSC
There's so much to do before I can even contemplate studying.

Still got one exam, two major works to do, two assessments, catch up in maths, etc. etc.

Study for the HSC will begin on the 10th September, or thereabouts.

beentherdunthat

HSC
:wave: All Trial 2's are up in a week. And Maths Ext.2 is up tommorow...

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Ah fuck it
:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: That's more like it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)