HSC Japanese Exam 2007 (1 Viewer)

nandayo

ismist
HSC
Let's talk about exam ba-by, let's talk about jap-an-ese, let's talk about all the kanji and the vocab that could be.

Anyway, just was wondering how everyone is going preparing for the Continuers exam, and what kind of study you have/haven't been doing. Looking at the 2006 Past Paper and it looks a lot harder than others in my opinion, especially with a complaint letter.

How are you guys going with revision?

Hikari Clover

HSC
回复: HSC Japanese Exam 2007

i do beginner course, so cant help u .......
for preparing reading section, i hope there r as much kanjis as i wish since i m from chinese background:rofl:
for listening, just keep watch japanese drama/anime could help u improve a lot

HSC
nandayo said:
Let's talk about exam ba-by, let's talk about jap-an-ese, let's talk about all the kanji and the vocab that could be.

Anyway, just was wondering how everyone is going preparing for the Continuers exam, and what kind of study you have/haven't been doing. Looking at the 2006 Past Paper and it looks a lot harder than others in my opinion, especially with a complaint letter.

if you can try and get access to listening exam (2006), i thought that was a lot tougher than most of the listening i encountered in high school (i did jap cont. last year). it went heaps quicker than what i was used to and there was less time to write in between each listening piece

nandayo

ismist
HSC
Even the content of the listening seems a lot tougher. Sheesh, I hope this year it's not as bad.

Where can I get the actual listening tapes/CD's? I can only get the Standards Packages exam ones, from a few years back. Board of Studies should put them as an attatchment on the PDF.

mmleung89

HSC
nandayo said:

I had the same feeling when I was doing 2006 HSC Jap Cont paper, but when my teacher told us to do that compliant letter question in class (about 30-40 min), I didnt find it that hard. I got 9/10 for it! :)

Fiona H

HSC
nandayo said:
Looking at the 2006 Past Paper and it looks a lot harder than others in my opinion, especially with a complaint letter.
It was much harder. According to my teacher, it's unlikely this year's exam will be as difficult, because students just didn't do very well and the Board received so many official complaints from teachers about it.

Study? Um. Not enough, put it that way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)