HSC Journal #13097 (1 Viewer)

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
These holidays have been anything but, for all of us.

Perspective means nothing when I know I have competition ;)
Lol I hope you don't try and snake me

Just did some hsc ext 2 polys :) will finish tomorrow!

Alias

HSC
Stop achieving! It's midnight and it's like you have completed half of the HSC curriculum within the last hour.

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
I have a shitload of work to do that cant be completed in 12 days haha
I believe in you!!!! :D you can do it!! I have many essays to write and I'm going out pretty much everyday of the coming week (yolo)

Fawun

Queen
HSC
I believe in you!!!! :D you can do it!! I have many essays to write and I'm going out pretty much everyday of the coming week (yolo)
Thinking about the pile of work I have to do before next week is stressing me out :(

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
Thinking about the pile of work I have to do before next week is stressing me out :(
Awww :( break them down into mini tasks so it seems more achievable :p what exactly so you need todo?

Alias

HSC
Okay let me make you two a deal. All three of us need to finish every bit of work we have to before the term starts. Deal?

Fawun

Queen
HSC
I need to hit these past paper questions for complex, do my eco homework, write my modern responses, finish my eco notes, do 3u homework, sparknote the great gatsby, read my mod a poems, and yeah haha gg

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
I need to hit these past paper questions for complex, do my eco homework, write my modern responses, finish my eco notes, do 3u homework, sparknote the great gatsby, read my mod a poems, and yeah haha gg
That's ok I think you can finish at least half by the time school starts ^.^ just prioritise what needs to be done first! (Hypocrite here by doing all my work to avoid English essays lol)

Okay let me make you two a deal. All three of us need to finish every bit of work we have to before the term starts. Deal?
Omg literally impossible lmao I have too much maybe set a more achievable goal

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
Work today:
- Finished set of HSC polynomial questions
- Finished ideas for related EA text (still need to finish my 'belonging table' gr)
- 28/1200 words for EE1 essay (damn dat thesis)

Didn't do much because was hanging out with friend all day. Will definitely try and plough through much more tomorrow.

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
You go Rumble roar! So proud of you, you're such an inspiration :)

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
You go Rumble roar! So proud of you, you're such an inspiration :)
Aw, you're so sweet :p

Today's progress (went out today as well wow):
- Rough plan of EE1 essay, redid thesis after lots of bleurghing around
- Finished analysing two tables of ideas (~4-5 ideas each table) for EA related (so mentally drained)
- Read chapters 25-27 of EE1 core

random thoughts: why is ever single goddamn technique a metaphor or symbolism migod
hopeful thoughts: hopefully I can redo my essay structure for EE1 (it's terrible) and do an essay plan for EA essay

iEatOysters

HSC
this is amazing ; A ; how do you progress so quickly?! gimme skillz *grabby hands*

iEatOysters

HSC
its only because I have essays due first day back haha otherwise I would probably be rolling around
haha, i do too but they're not assessable (thank the lord). but so much to accomplish by next week TT_TT

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)