HSC Legal Studies Lectures (1 Viewer)

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
I suggest you should go
if these are the edassist lectures they can be beneficial.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Personally I didn't find them useful but its a personal thing. I suggest you go to one and if it doesn't help don't go again or get one person out of a group of friends to go and take notes.

I suppose it didn't suit my study style and I had a very good teacher so I didn't need much help but each to their own :)

hilwea

HSC
i went to em 2day...they were useful i guess...well since i cant listen to my legal teacher coz when she talks i tune out, i dont kno y, its just with her...n i miss a whole lot...though i wasnt paying much attention it did help, n though we hadnt dun consumers yet neil kusi-appauh was the only one i really payed attention to...going to the economics one too on the 15th

nemmalie

HSC
N/A
neil is my teacher WOOT
hilwea said:
i went to em 2day...they were useful i guess...well since i cant listen to my legal teacher coz when she talks i tune out, i dont kno y, its just with her...n i miss a whole lot...though i wasnt paying much attention it did help, n though we hadnt dun consumers yet neil kusi-appauh was the only one i really payed attention to...going to the economics one too on the 15th

Azaan

HSC
wat do these lectures involve? jus an outline of the course? or guidlines on approaching it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)