HSC Legal Studies Predictions / Thoughts (1 Viewer)

darkgates

HSC
what was that Jordan MCQ the one where he set the building to fire? what kind of crime was that and what was Jordan's role?

queenb_3

HSC
Uni Grad
what was that Jordan MCQ the one where he set the building to fire? what kind of crime was that and what was Jordan's role?
It was preliminary because that consists of conspiracy and attempt and he conspired to do it with the other guy

jenii14

HSC
N/A
No way!!!! You guys okay?
Luckily it was a hoax but it happened to a lot of schools so who knows what's going to happen. We had like 50 minutes left when the alarm went off, I'm actually pissed cause this is a test that I actually studied for.

queenb_3

HSC
Uni Grad
Luckily it was a hoax but it happened to a lot of schools so who knows what's going to happen. We had like 50 minutes left when the alarm went off, I'm actually pissed cause this is a test that I actually studied for.
Good to know you guys are doing well. Hopefully they take in some consideration for you all, that's messed up

jenii14

HSC
N/A
Good to know you guys are doing well. Hopefully they take in some consideration for you all, that's messed up
yeah apparently they'll assess on what we've done so far and our internals to estimate a mark but still sucks all our efforts are put to waste

[ ]

HSC
Uni Grad
yeah apparently they'll assess on what we've done so far and our internals to estimate a mark but still sucks all our efforts are put to waste
No bonus points?

queenb_3

HSC
Uni Grad
Exactly! All the best though- as long as you guys are safe, that's all that matters.

[ ]

HSC
Uni Grad
Exactly! All the best though- as long as you guys are safe, that's all that matters.
No jokes but imagine this is done by a young offender.. He doesn't need to take on enough legal responsibilities for the consequences of his action despite bomb threatening is at least a public order offence even if its a hoax.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)