HSC Legal Studies Predictions / Thoughts (1 Viewer)

darkgates

HSC
GUYS WHAT ARE THE CHANCES THAT THE QUESTION WILL BE ON THE NATURE OF CRIME BCUZ IM PLANNING ON NOT STUDYING ITTTTT
I think the chances of an essay question solely based on the nature of crime is pretty slim as it is kind of like the foundation topic of crime. But you should DEFINATELY be studying it as a lot of MCQ's are from nature plus it is a good topic to draw essay arguments from for other complex essay questions like CIP or CTP. Hope this helps love the username btw haha

beetree1

HSC
i also think it might be defences in the trial process given how specific last year was.
How many paragraphs do you all write for the crime essay and for option essays?
surely not if they considered we have covidd
i write 3para for all my essays

Unknown Scholar

HSC
surely not if they considered we have covidd
i write 3para for all my essays
I'm pretty sure all exams were finalised before Covid was serious. Like very early in the year.
We shall see. Hopefully something in trial process. There's a lot of recent cases for that area.

pinku bhaya

HSC
I think the chances of an essay question solely based on the nature of crime is pretty slim as it is kind of like the foundation topic of crime. But you should DEFINATELY be studying it as a lot of MCQ's are from nature plus it is a good topic to draw essay arguments from for other complex essay questions like CIP or CTP. Hope this helps love the username btw haha
thank uuuu

jasminerulez

HSC
N/A
I'm pretty sure all exams were finalised before Covid was serious. Like very early in the year.
We shall see. Hopefully something in trial process. There's a lot of recent cases for that area.
hey does anyone have really easy cases to remember for the topics of world order, hr, family and crime? tyyy

teddy123

HSC
Bilal Skaff is always a good one as you can use it for imprisonment, protective custody, role of the jury + a bunch more.

RAJRAJRAJA

HSC
I'm thinking young offenders, CIP, or international crime definitely. If it's young offenders or international crime, they might go with a general question while if it's the CIP, they might be specific.
but like what would they even ask for international crime? the only one that seems possible to ask would be the effectiveness of domestic and international measures which was asked 5 years ago

queenb_3

HSC
Uni Grad
but like what would they even ask for international crime? the only one that seems possible to ask would be the effectiveness of domestic and international measures which was asked 5 years ago
That's the only thing they can practically ask. Unless they go with only effectiveness of domestic, or international separately but that becomes too specific.

RAJRAJRAJA

HSC
That's the only thing they can practically ask. Unless they go with only effectiveness of domestic, or international separately but that becomes too specific.
Yeah so why would they ask that again if they already asked that in 2015... I dont think itll be on international crime

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)