HSC Legal Studies Predictions (1 Viewer)

Phaze

Pleb.
HSC
I'm thinking possibly a specific contemporary issue and a general question about contemporary issues, don't think it will be on responses to problems in family relationship because quite simply they often seem very generic and have been asked a bunch in the past.

Good luck :)
do they specify a specific contemporary issue ever :S

HSC
does anyone in the state do global environmental protection, is it very little? does it matter if you don't do a option the rest of your school does. Just asking. does the marks get moderated down for doing an option less people do?

Sambam429

HSC
does anyone in the state do global environmental protection, is it very little? does it matter if you don't do a option the rest of your school does. Just asking. does the marks get moderated down for doing an option less people do?
If you know the content better id say do it but if you don't stick with what you've got. I don't think it gets moderated too much

icarus650

HSC
N/A
Does anyone have predictions for World order or GEP? I agree young offenders or international crime could be in there

nat2609

HSC
What's the possibility of them asking the same question this year?
E.g. consumer law question in 2013 was about law reform and contemporary consumer law issues or consumer law objectives

Is it pretty unlikely since they have themes and challenges or dot points they haven't asked about yet? Because that's how I see it

Last edited:

Smooth Operator

HSC
What's the possibility of them asking the same type question this year?
E.g. consumer law question in 2013 was about law reform and contemporary consumer law issues or consumer law objectives

Is it pretty unlikely since they have themes and challenges or dot points they haven't asked about yet? Because that's how I see it
Pretty unlikely.. It could still happen, although not the exact same question, especially if poorly responded to last year.

baci

HSC
legal is a fucked amount of content... how is everyone preparing??

dim-sims

HSC
A part of me will die tomorrow if the crime essay question is on international crime

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)