HSC MARKS - am i screwed? (1 Viewer)

N

natalienek

Currently i'm failing basically all my school assessments, esp in general maths. i'm literally ranked in the bottom few and mind you all my marks regarding assessments are around 20-30% or just past 50%... However i'm doing alright in business and legal. I was aiming for a 65 atar, but now i'm hoping i could achieve an 80 atar. We still haven't completed trials and the actual HSC yet... Am i screwed or is there some sort of hope if i study real hard? I don't know about other schools but our school trials are only worth 30-40% too.

I am aware that there are different pathways, i'm just hoping i could achieve this first go so i don't have to take the long route

shak99

HSC
Uni Grad
Even though you've done poorly in school assessments, forget about it and study for trials & HSC

You can't be screwed if you haven't done trials/HSC yet...as for your atar aim, as long as you study effectively, getting in the 70-80 region shouldn't be too hard

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Agreed ^. Have the right mindset and work hard :)

tasa08

HSC
N/A
I know the feeling. I was coming 2nd in modern history. Then I failed an assessment 6/25. Who knows where I'm ranked now. I'm shattered but i'm trying not to focus on it. The only thing you can do now is try your best to murder your upcoming assessment. Work hard and you'll see results. Good Luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)