Hsc Marks (1 Viewer)

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
In your HSC report, there is the scale distribution of marks. and your HSC mark lies on the graph right? Does it ALSO show what Percentile your HSC has earned you? For example, does it say 94 (TOP 1.08%) or something?

Thanks

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
No, but it does sort of show some form of distribution. but you can only estimate from it. which you can also do with the tables from uac, which are released a couple of days after hsc and uais are out.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Thanks flyin'. So what you are saying itjust that the HSC lies on the meaningless scale distribution, like the one in the school certificate, where you cannot really estimate your percentile. Except that the TABLE 1, 2, and 3 in UAC website?

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Basically... and you'd be looking at Table3 only, the rest are just for stat-lovers.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
hey so how can we work out our percentiles form our aligned mark that we get the day bfore the uai release? i'm askin' coz i heard its betta to use percentiles for uai seeker than aligned marks.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
your school should get (and maybe BoS like last year), the no. of people in each band for most subjects, and then guess... its not that hard, really.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by flyin'
your school should get (and maybe BoS like last year), the no. of people in each band for most subjects, and then guess... its not that hard, really.
ok so tell me on that day how to do it- OK! :D

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
if im around on the day, or at the time people get their marks ie. 6, 7am :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)