hsc math q (1 Viewer)

ghudshifjhwijnc

HSC
N/A
hi so just a question but what does the paper look like for math? because for our common tasks we usually got a question book and like separate paper leaflets where we had to put in our working out but someone told me that for the hsc they give us like specific amount of lines (EDIT: in a booklet oops) ? like what happens if e.g. i wrote my working out wrong so i have to cross the whole thing out and i have no space left? and will they give us like normal scrap paper for general working out?

thank u

Last edited:

okayokay123

HSC
I think for Maths Advanced we just have a booklet which has the questions with lines beneath, and we write answers in the same booklet. For math extension there is a separate booklet for questions and for writing answers

Im sure theyll give you separate booklets for extra paper like they did for english

icycledough

HSC
So like mentioned above, with 4U for example, there's 10 MC, then Q11 to 16 (which obviously have sub-questions). Multiple choice is done on a separate piece of paper. Each question is given 1 specific booklet, with the question number and a box where you have to tick your maths level. Then, if you require other booklets, you have to fill in the question number you will be using it for, tick the maths level and also make sure to write your student number on all of them so they can identify your booklets.

ghudshifjhwijnc

HSC
N/A
So like mentioned above, with 4U for example, there's 10 MC, then Q11 to 16 (which obviously have sub-questions). Multiple choice is done on a separate piece of paper. Each question is given 1 specific booklet, with the question number and a box where you have to tick your maths level. Then, if you require other booklets, you have to fill in the question number you will be using it for, tick the maths level and also make sure to write your student number on all of them so they can identify your booklets.
THANK U THAT HELPED SO MUCH

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)