HSC ~ MATHS ~ Coaching. (1 Viewer)

YannY

HSC
Dear entity beyond the radiating frames.

Are you looking for a tutor that can get you 100uai?
Or get you top ranks in MATHS?
Or get you to understand MATHS like never before?

Before you read on i want to advise you to read the whole paragraph instead of leaving after the first or second sentence.

If you came to these threads looking for a tutor that can just do that then you're at the wrong place. Maths or any other subject requires time and effort thus no one can inject invaluable information into you by words or actions to allow you to succeed in maths. Some of you are probably asking yourselves: is this guy looking for work or just playing around? I am indeed looking for work however im not doing it simply for the money but also and more importantly because i want to help you! So first i must inform you what a tutor is.

I'd like to point out that i'm glad that you're looking for a tutor who can change you simply by uttering a few magical words or what ever because this means you are determined for good marks. However the truth is that magicians do not exist.

What Can I Do?
I have a sound understanding of mathematics. I can guide you into success if you're willing to put in the time and effort. I can teach you to work efficiently and avoid wasting time on rubbish. However i cannot help you get super duper (i.e 95%+) marks without your input. Though if you do plan to do no work i can still help you tremendously by making you do work in our sessions :uhhuh:.

My Goal
My first and foremost goal is to help students understand maths or simply being able to tackle maths questions. Also i need a job or something to support myself with.

My Techniques
I like to be honest and hate being cheated. So one of the ways of teaching is to help you complete the course asap or simply help you catch up so that you can move on by yourself unlike most other tutors who deliberately delay the course simply to drain your wallets, which annoyed me alot because they slowed my education at the same time asking for more money. (I want you to be independent.)

Now, I have two techniques of teaching maths. One for the student who is enthusiastic about maths and the other for the student who's only doing maths for marks.
  • For the maths lover, i will teach you how to logic and reason which are essential to mathematics and also i would carefully explain the full details of each and every maths equation.
  • For the student going for marks, i will refine all the information so that it is simple and all you'll have to do is be accustomed to everything i tell you. (this is the method my tutor used on all his students, however in my spare time i would waste it on deriving maths equations and all that haha yes nerd.)
  • For all students, i'll help you understand the structure of the HSC and the best way to tackle it.
The method of teaching is up to you.

Background of me
I went to Fort Street High (just graduated).
Fort Street came third in mathematics in 2007.
My ranks in school for maths
Maths Ext1 3/77
Maths Ext2 4/43

I am also Chinese and fluent in both Chinese and English.

Price + Courses

As i said before earning a huge sum of money is not important to me, all i want is a little bit more than what woolworths would pay. I live in Ashfield Inner-West region. I charge $20 an hour if you come to me and if you want me to go to you then we'll have to negotiate a reasonable price.

I tutor maths 2unit / maths ext 1 / maths ext 2 for year 11 and 12 students starting december.

Free Stuff!!!!
I'll be giving out free lessons after november 17th-30th. A 2hr lesson where alll you pay is my transport fee (or if you wish to come to me, it's free). This lesson comprises of a 2hour period of the topic of your choice and i'll be giving you notes and HW as usual even if you decide not to come back. You are not obliged to take me permanetly after it but if you do want me as your tutor you'll need to contact me fast.

PM me if you're interest and sign up for the free lessons. I'll put my phone number and other contact details in this thread on november 7th.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)