HsC Maths Tutoring (and science) (1 Viewer)

leehuan

HSC
Hi everyone!

The HSC can be stressing. And hard. And simply make no sense. You could get distracted in class, or your teacher could just suck. So why would you remain in the slightest possible way, bewildered?

Coming out of it I won't say it was easy. However, the year definitely enabled me to support my entire class and benefit my study through simply helping others. Basically, I was always at the front when people needed aid. With that being said, I am now offering tutoring services for the HSC. I offer for:

- 2U Mathematics HSC
- Extension 1 HSC
- Extension 2 HSC
- 2U Mathematics Preliminary
- Extension 1 Preliminary
- Chemistry HSC
- Physics HSC*

Some achievements:
- Band 6 in 2U Mathematics in YEAR 10 (1st place in school)
- E4 in 3U Mathematics in Year 11 (4th place in school)

(ATAR is coming...)

For convenience sake, I live around the Hurstville area. I expect to be more flexible as soon as I get my P plates, but I can always see what I'm able to do. First lesson will be free. (For maths, it will mostly be an orientation.) Base price is $25/hr (subject to change) after the first lesson however if you live far away I may require transport cost.

Message me for further details!

* - Please discuss with me first about physics

Drsoccerball

HSC
Only if you were here for my HSC I would've definitely received higher marks in everything. I highly recommend Lee you can see his work on the marathons.

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
Very accomplished in his maths, as you can see from his contributions here. His rates are also very reasonable.
Should make a very good maths mentor.

Highly recommended.

Last edited:

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
This guy is an absolute beast when it comes to mathematics and the science subjects and I would highly recommend his tutoring services :)

His contribution to the marathon threads are a testament to his incredible skills in terms of both knowing the content and being able to apply it in exam situations (i.e. He has a great exam technique which he can pass on to you) - This will give you a great advantage over other students in your cohort since knowing the content is simply not enough :D

I would like to add that his rates are amazing taking into consideration what he has to offer and his course preference (iirc it is related to mathematics) reflects his love of the subject - The tutors who are passionate about what they teach are the best :)

Good luck with your results and I hope the tutoring goes well for you (Keen to see those epic results on the 16th of December :p)

Bump for leehuan !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)