• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

HSC motivation (1 Viewer)

Confound

HSC
Knock knock

who's there?

The guy who ranked 2nd place

The guy who ranked 2nd place who?

Exactly.

NFmusic1995

HSC
awkward that made me less motivated as im ranked 2nd in the subject i love instead of first which annoys me!

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
My life = bastards who beat me in rankings equivalent to 1 mark in the trials.

Confound

HSC
This is live btw, I'm second in 2 subjects, tsk tsk

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
that's a dog way to mention JT145 bro
Nah he is too smart for me. I was mainly refering to both my extension maths. In the first scenario (MX1) i was 5th by 0.09% and the teacher couldn't decide whether to give 6th place a mark or not for a specific question. So it was all was good for me, nek minut, the guy topping the class suggests that 6th's way of solving the question is half-valid, therefore gets a mark and pushed me down. In the second scenario, i could have come 3rd, but I freaking subbed in the wrong thing in a u-substition question and lost 4 marks, plus this was in Q11. So pissed.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
Nah he is too smart for me. I was mainly refering to both my extension maths. In the first scenario (MX1) i was 5th by 0.09% and the teacher couldn't decide whether to give 6th place a mark or not for a specific question. So it was all was good for me, nek minut, the guy topping the class suggests that 6th's way of solving the question is half-valid, therefore gets a mark and pushed me down. In the second scenario, i could have come 3rd, but I freaking subbed in the wrong thing in a u-substition question and lost 4 marks, plus this was in Q11. So pissed.
fuark dw

still better than most of the state, and that's who you're up against

There were two kids on the train talking about how blazed they were going to get, and when they were talking about school one of them said "nah fuck school bro" and he was holding a business studies in action textbook. :)

Confound

HSC
University of Western Sydney

University of Western Sydney.

Now study

If you want anything above UWS.

(i'm probably going to end up in UWS with this 19th rank in english and have to transfer, ffs)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)