HSC Papers Books (1 Viewer)

Amundies

Commander-in-Chief
HSC
Uni Grad
Does anyone know around what time that books like SuccessOne and the one by Coroneos, etc. which are filled with the most recent HSC papers are printed and sold ( and which include the 2012 HSC paper)? Will it be sold by the end of this year, or will I have to wait a bit longer than that?

HSC
I think the 2012 Success One books came out June/July-ish. Definitely wont come out this year..

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
It comes out at March. If you ask your 4U teacher at our school they're happy to give you a copy. But not the latest.

HSC
It comes out at March. If you ask your 4U teacher at our school they're happy to give you a copy. But not the latest.
Really? My school pre-ordered them but they still came pretty late. I remember it was before trials though, but not that early in the year.

Amundies

Commander-in-Chief
HSC
Uni Grad
And also, apparently trials are slightly different to the actual HSC. So for past papers up until the trials, should I be doing past trials and then after that do actual HSC exams until the HSC, or are they both very similar and it wont matter in which order I do them?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)