HSC performance dates (1 Viewer)

~eZZa~

HSC
just wondering, does neone know when the actual hsc is for individual and group performances?? noone seems to know yet, but i really need to know as i might have to deal with something clashing on that day!!!

thanks

lou22

HSC
the hsc drama performances can be anywhere fro august 21 to spetember 1st.. well thats for catholic schools i think

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
lou22 said:
the hsc drama performances can be anywhere fro august 21 to spetember 1st.. well thats for catholic schools i think
ur right, and i think it applies to everybody. we got told that August 20 was the last day you could work on ur IPs before u hand em in (unless ur doing performance in which case u can technically work on it until you walk into the exam room if you wanted). but yeah August 21 to sometime in September.

butterflyxx

HSC
Our one is on the 21st August, 8.30am first day first session :'(

Steffanie B

HSC
mimes this friday!!! the 25th. i think holy spirit is on this monday and newtown the next monday. thats all i know.

greenapple^0^

HSC
HOLLY CRAP mine is on this thuesday 22nd august!!!!! i am going to freak out that day but the good thing is it's not in the early morining like last year as they started like at 830am while ours starts at 1020am!!! happy but freaking out!!!! and we had our trials open night last thursday so we only have 4days till HSC!!! i'm freaking out!!!arrgghhh... HOPE EVERYONE DO GREAT~!! BREAK A LEG!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)